X

ayabambi Part14 [無断転載禁止]©2ch.net
0009踊る名無しさん (ワッチョイ 2bcf-tD7h)
垢版 |
2017/09/14(木) 15:52:02.470
my mother was a ballerina, so the idea of ????sickness took my thoughts.
I tried different styles of dance, but each had its own rules, and I did not want to be dependent on them.
So I decided to come up with my dance.
My goal was to create images that would permeate the soul , but the task to convey to the audience a message from me No, except to inspire them to something new.
0010踊る名無しさん (ワッチョイ 2bcf-tD7h)
垢版 |
2017/09/14(木) 15:53:31.260
I never talk about my weight, height, age. Why? All this is not important.
Similarly, I do not want to be written down with an accessory to one of the sexes-I do not have sex.
and the stereotypical way of thinking costs a person to just find out that you
, for example, are younger and immediately begin to communicate with you according to the scheme "senior junior."
The same is with gender, depending on whether you are a woman or a man, and relationships will develop.
0011踊る名無しさん (ワッチョイ 2bcf-tD7h)
垢版 |
2017/09/14(木) 15:55:06.240
I do not eat meat, fish and dairy products, I prefer vegetables and fruits to them, I do not drink, but I smoke and I constantly look in the mirror.
It's important for me to remember every minute, I'm you, it's part of self-discovery.
Someone say that I'm beautiful, but I do not think so.
Beauty is very individual.
For example, I respect Marilyn Monsoon It's great that he could find beauty in himself.
By the way, I never say that it seems to me that this word accents the speaker,
I prefer the word respect, I have great respect for Madonna, she is always creative in the lawsuit.
In 2015-2016, I rode a few numbers for her tour of the Rebel Heart world tour and traveled with her no-world, it was unforgettable.
0012踊る名無しさん (ワッチョイ 2bcf-tD7h)
垢版 |
2017/09/14(木) 15:57:17.840
I do not know why I became famous for it, but blorodorn, that I have the support of so many people - dei.
My dream to leave my mark No, I do not have the right to become a president or a second Madonna, although I know that I will.
I'm sure that I have my way and children, and I will sing.

Google翻訳様で英訳してもらいました
なので途中変な英語あるんだろな(わからぬ)
特に新しい話はないね
この人間味を晒さない頑ななところがアヤスタイルなのかも
レスを投稿する

ニューススポーツなんでも実況