それに果敢に取り組むにあたっては、
頑ななまでの真摯な態度が必要だ。メンヘラ一歩手前になるまで
これに取り組む覚悟のある者だけが、最終的にこういうものを
聴き取れるようになるだろうと信ずる。もしこんなスレッドに
俺以外の誰もアクセスしなかったら、それはそれでよい。
俺はたった一人でこのスレに書き込みを続ける。どうか
下らない横槍や荒らしが入らないことを切に願うものである。
0005777 ◆TFWBMdHdF7zL 垢版2015/12/15(火) 14:19:09.71ID:YPT6i7O0
これの 0:26 How's it, Kirby? から 1:58 Hubba hubba までディクテ出来る?
因みに俺は無理(50%程度しか分からん)。
これはかなり古いTVドラマだからスクリプトは(少なくともネットに)ないはず。

COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QmrrD7hY4
0006名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 15:12:40.14ID:5gGviDyS
>>5
COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963) -- 0:26 - 1:58 までの書き取り
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QmrrD7hY4&;t=26s

777 でさえ50% なんだから、俺もおんなじようなもんだろう。俺の方がダメかもしれ
ん。ともかくやってみる。まずは、荒削りの一回目。あとでこれを推敲する。

How is it, Kirby? Oh, stopped bleeding all right. Hey, ??? the nightmare the ??? ??? three
inches ??? Italian aid. It would be good for ??? Hey, you never know. I ??? section ?? I
guess ??? Paris. Ah, okay, Kirby. Next time I ??? grenade, you're on your own, buddy.
Okay, okay, that's a deal. (ジープがやってくる) Hey. ??? Sergeant. We have an
important prisoner ??? Italian. Can you direct this? I have a time ??? road aways.
Maybe we could drop him off there. No ???, serge. *** to the top. Huh, and you right
along with it. Right? Huh. I told you we've been working on the road about a line. Well,
that's see ??? Corporal. 594th. Who just pulling forth from the, uh.... All right, corporal.
Yes, sir. Ah, lieutenant opportunity it's down the road down the village maybe they can
tell the ??? Thank you, sergeant. Hey, lieutenant, sir, uh, you can ??? maybe you can
drop me your platoon. Say, I can recked up back there and, uh.... Hey, Kirby. Hey, what
do you say, buddy, huh? Hub-bah-bah!
0007名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 15:27:26.17ID:5gGviDyS
>>5
【書き取り Version 2】 COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963) -- 0:26 - 1:58

How is it, Kirby? Ah, it stopped bleeding all right. Hey, ??? the nightmare the way.
There was a lot of three inches ??? battalion aid. It would be good for a couple of days.
Hey, you never know. I go back and maybe affection to set in. I guess I'll go all the way
back to Paris. Ah, okay, Kirby. Next time I cohn grenade, you're on your own, buddy.
Okay, okay, that's a deal. (ジープがやってくる) Hey, what do you got there? Sergeant, ...
we have an important prisoner to take to battalion. Can you direct this? I have time,
lieutenant, but the company down the road aways. Maybe we could drop him off there.
No sump, serge. Choke is a Kirby right to the top. Huh, and you right along with it.
Right? Huh. I told you we've been working the wrong part of the line. Well, let's see,
Corporal. 594th. Who just pulling forth from the, uh.... All right, Corporal.
Yes, sir. Ah, lieutenant opportunity it's down the road down the village maybe they can
tell the ??? Thank you, sergeant. Hey, lieutenant, sir, uh, you can go down the way.
Maybe you can drop me your platoon. Say, I can get wrecked up back there and, uh....
Hey, Kirby. Hey, what do you say, buddy, huh? Hub-bah-bah!
0008名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 15:58:56.83ID:5gGviDyS
【Version 3 (これで降参)】 COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963) -- 0:26 - 1:58

How is it, Kirby? Ah, it stopped bleeding already. Hey, ??? the nightmare the way for.
There was a lot of three inches out of ??? set in ??? battalion aid. It would be good for a
couple of days. Hey, you never know. I go back there and maybe infection to set in. I
guess I'll go all the way back to Paris. Ah, okay, Kirby. Next time a crown grenade drops
by, you're on your own, buddy. Okay, okay, that's a deal. (ジープがやってくる) Hey,
Colonel. Hey, what do you got there? Sergeant, ... we have an important prisoner to
take to battalion. Can you direct this? I have time, lieutenant, but the company down
the road aways. Maybe we could drop him off there. No sump, serge. (The) choke is a
crop curvy right to the top. Huh, and you ride along with it. Right? Huh. I told you we've
been working the wrong part of the line. Well, let's see yourself, Corporal. 594th. Who
just pulling forth from the, uh.... All right, Corporal. Yes, sir. Ah, Lieutenant Oppotune
is down the road about a quarter of a mile down the village. Maybe they can tell where
the battalion is. Thank you, sergeant. Hey, lieutenant, sir, uh, you can go down the way.
Maybe you can drop me your platoon. Say, I can get wrecked up back there and, uh....
Hey, Kirby. Hey, what do you say, buddy, huh? Hub-bah-bah!
0009名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 20:50:05.78ID:5gGviDyS
(1) Marlon Brando Interview 1973 (Pt 1 of 6) -- 4m00 のところから書き取り(会話がゆっくり)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPDQ5MlLxE&;t=4m

I guess, uh, "How are you?" would be as good as anything in opening it. I'm kind of
weary. Are you wiped out from the jet trip? Yeah, I am. Yeah. I appreciate it. You've ???
miles, you have been, uh, covering to get here. You would delay ??? gastly story. It's nice
of you to come and put up with it all. Uh, I'm so self-conscious. Ha-ha. I don't know
what to do. Because we spoke on the, ha-ha, we spoke on the phone for over six hours,
and a lot of it was about what neither of us can stand about this kind of program—to
the point of, I don't know ha-ha... how to avoid all this stuff. Will you help me as we
move? Well, I think the, uh, I had a special, uh, treat because you allowed me to come
into your life and did describe this background of the young boy in Nebraska, which I
think is worth telling for about 20 minutes. --- (2) に続く
0010名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 20:51:00.54ID:5gGviDyS
(2) Would you mind if I go into all that? I don't remember any. I've certainly forgotten it
all. Uh, anyway, I, uh, have you seen any good movies lately? "Super Rich Shadow"? Oh,
this was supposed to be in my dressing room. Well, that's part of the, uh, that's really,
that's really part of the commercial. Uh, where was I? Do you go to the movies? Come to
think of it. Once in a while. Yeah. I'll tell you what happened. We... we talked on the
phone, and at one point in the conversation, you reeled off about seven or eight things
either observed about me watching the show. Uh, about how I sometimes don't like
people and pretend that I do and vice versa. And, and about a dozen more, and they
were so uncanny and on the nose that I decided I could never work again. And, ha-ha,
now I feel it. Would you like a glass of water? (笑いどころ) A bug just flew out of my
glass. I know. I'm... terribly embarrassed. Does he start to pour the water, a bug flew
out. Probably a critic. (笑い) Anyway. Let me ask you an obligatory question to get that
out of the way right now. If there is any time I get into things that you don't want to talk
about, uh, give me a signal. --- (3) に続く
0011名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 20:51:36.69ID:5gGviDyS
(3) ??? cheeks. Picture of you. ??? Fine. If you had that Academy Awards night to do over
again, would you do any of that differently? Well, uh, I don't think so. No. I felt that, uh,
that there was an opportunity for..., since the American Indian hasn't been able to hear
his voice heard, or have his voice heard, anywhere in the history of the United States,
uh, I felt that it was a marvelous opportunity for an Indian to be able to voice his
opinion to 85 million people. I guess that was the number. And, uh, I felt that he had a
right to in view of what Hollywood has done to him. And, uh, I was embarrassed for
Shah Sheen. She wasn't able to say what she intended to say. And, uh, I was just
stressed that people should have booed, and whistled, and stampeded. People perhaps
directed it at myself. They should have at least had the courtesy to listen to her. But, uh,
I think she did very well and I was, uh, I was, I was very glad that she did have what
opportunity she had to say what she did. And, uh.... Why didn't she get to read this
entire statement as you planned it? Well, I think that they felt that, that it wasn't
appropriate. --- (4) に続く
0012名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 20:52:15.15ID:5gGviDyS
(4) And, uh, I actually don't know. I think they just didn't want her there. They didn't
want the, uh, evening interrupted with that particular note. And, from their insular
point of view, I felt that perhaps they... they had a point. But, uh, I don't think that
people, uh, generally realize what the motion picture industry has done to the
American Indian—as a matter of fact, all ethnic groups, uh, all minorities, all
nonwhites. And, uh, people just simply don't realize. They just took it for granted that
that's the way. People going to be presented, and these clichés were just going to be
perpetuated. And, uh, so when someone makes a protest or some kind, no, please don't
present the Chinese this way, or please, I mean, on this network every night—well,
perhaps not every night—but you can see ??? rendition or human behavior, uh, the, uh,
leering Filipino house boy or the wily Japanese, or the kook or the gook, and uh, the
idiot black man, and the stupid Indian. And it just goes on and on and on. And people
actually don't realize how deeply.... (この番組の続きも、YouTube 上で発表されている)
0013名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/15(火) 20:57:15.44ID:oRA1AZg7
チラシの裏にでも書いてろハゲ
0015名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/16(水) 12:51:20.43ID:K+tDrGYn
Combat! というドラマが聴き取りにくいのは、もしかして 1963 年という古い時代の
録音だから音質が劣化してしまっていること、そしてそれにもかかわらずけっこう
早口であること、そして戦争ものだから語彙になかなか僕らが馴染めないということが
あるかもしれない。それが本当かどうかは別として、これが聴き取れれば、
現代の映画なんてへっちゃらという感じがする。

僕の今の感想では、この Combat! や Apocalypse Now などの戦争ものが
最高に聴き取りが難しく、それに比べたら、(昔は聴き取れなかった)The Godfather
でさえ聴き取りやすい。Apocalypse Now なんて、戦争中の轟音の中で怒鳴りまくって
いるから余計に聴き取りにくい。The Godfather も怒鳴り散らすけど、戦争ものに
比べると、静かな場面がはるかに多くなる。

今日から、もし気力と時間があれば、昨日と同じ Combat! のビデオのうち、
3m45s のところから聞き取りを再開したいと思う。

COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963) --- 3m45 から
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QmrrD7hY4&;t=3m45s
0016名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 06:52:22.59ID:Ymjx4VOi
>>5 の Combat の videoclip については、別のスレで誰かが見つけたページである
   http://ell.stackexchange.com/questions/34227/how-is-it-kirby
にてネイティブらしき人が詳しい解説をしてくれているが、さらに subzin でも、次のような
transcript を載せている。ただしこれが本当に正しいかどうかはわからない。(続く)
0017名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 06:53:22.65ID:Ymjx4VOi
>>5
Combat! :: Masquerade (1963)

00:00:26 How is it Kirby?
00:00:28 Aah. It stopped bleeding already.
00:00:30 It's working out to knock me out of the away pool.
00:00:32 You gotta louse. Three inches under and sent to Battalion aid.
00:00:35 Be good for a couple of days.
00:00:38 Hey. You never know. I go back there maybe an infection will set in. I can get sent all the way back to Paris.
00:00:43 Ah, Okay Kirby.
00:00:45 Next time a kraut grenade drops by, you're on your own buddy.
00:00:47 Okay, okay. That's a deal.
00:01:09 Hey. Hey there.
00:01:13 Hey. What's happening?
00:01:16 Sergeant.
00:01:18 We have an important prisoner to take to Battalion. Can you direct us?
00:01:21 It's not Battalion Lieutenant, but our Company's down the road a ways. Maybe you could drop him off there.
00:01:25 No soap Sarge.
00:01:26 Joker's a kraut colonel. He goes right to the top.
00:01:28 Heh, And you right along with him. Right? Huh.
00:01:31 I told you we been working the wrong part of the line.
00:01:35 What outfit you from Corporal?
00:01:36 594th. We were just pulling back when the, uh.
00:01:39 Alright Corporal.
00:01:40 Yes Sir.
00:01:42 Well, Lieutenant. Our platoon is down the road about a quarter mile in a village. Maybe, they can tell you where the Battalion is.
00:01:47 Thank you, Sergeant.
00:01:48 Hey, Lieutenant Sir. Uh. If you're going that way maybe you could drop me at Platoon.
00:01:52 Say. I kinda got racked up back there and I.
00:01:53 Hey Kirby.
00:01:56 Whadda you say buddy, huh. A baa baa.
   http://www.subzin.com/quotes/S1730767a2c/Combat%21/Masquerade
0018名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 10:37:40.77ID:1S7aqmbN
ディクテーションはくたくたになるけど一番いいわな
0021名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 14:25:53.68ID:Ymjx4VOi
>>19
細部が聴き取れない。やっぱ、俺はまだまだダメだなと感じる。

IBM TV Commercials on Energy Efficiency/Green (Tree Huggers)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSNFE6eUjfY

Are we going to be a green proposal? Great. It's fine—just fine.
I'm sure it'll make people feel real good about the company. You
should be able to go with the tree-huggers too. The folk says I
report too ??? nola. So let me ask you. Where would I sign this?
This friend could cut our energy costs by 40 percent. Forty percent.
And we spent 18 million dollars on energy last year. ??? percent?
??? just sign it. (歌声)
0022名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 15:37:06.61ID:Ymjx4VOi
Combat って、本当に難しいな。

COMBAT! s.2 ep.3: "Masquerade" (1963) --- 3m45 から
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QmrrD7hY4&;t=3m45s
You ??? power you want to. Do you know where we are? Yes, I know exactly where we
are. I just don't know what the stupid Americans keep their battalion headquarters.
And it's not likely we'll find that German map. Well, then destroy it. Burn it. So ??? ???
americana. I'm sorry. I'll remember to speak in English. Yes, you do that, lieutenant.
(クレジットが流れる) Kirk, what about that crop colonel rhyme? Here's wounded GI
making it on his own. I'm not kidding, lieutenant. They've got a manual some place.
There's a colonel's got a ride. Don't matter what happens to them or what side ???
happen to ??? You get ride. Okay. (負傷した James Coburn が気絶している) Take it
easy. Take it easy. You all right? Unless you don't mind. Come on. Colonel. Not dead.
Oh, not yet. Just give him a couple of minutes, he will be. Colonel. You have to get to
see ??? >>> get something just as easy.... ??? shut up and get me a hand. You turn, little
guy. (横倒しになった車を立てる) The lieutenant's going to be okay. Lieutenant
Camstack, Corporal Canger. You all right? Lieutenant Camstack? Lieutenant
Camstack, it's Corporal Canger. You all right? Lieutenant Camstack? It's Corporal
Canger. What happened? Get a mind, lieutenant, to be all thrown clear. ??? with us all
lucky. Is he alive? Yeah. Hey, serge, can you, uh, have you meant pick up some letter?
Crawl back to battalion? Hey, give him a hand. I have some letter. Thanks a lot,
serge. A scratch means a lot to him. Lost two men ??? You've got a ??? platoon to
battalion aid.
0023名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 18:29:28.49ID:gW+6breh
>>21
俺には、Where would I sign this? の部分は、Why will I sign this? と聞こえて、
??? percent? の部分は、Where do I sign? と聞こえる。
その他の部分は聞き流した。
0024名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/19(土) 20:20:24.32ID:Ymjx4VOi
>>21 この IBM のコマーシャルの台詞を試しに検索してみたら、見つかった。

I've been looking over your green proposal...
-Great.
It's fine, just fine.
I'm sure it'll make people feel real good about the company,
should go over big with the tree huggers, too.
See, the folks that I report to--they don't eat granola.
Let me ask you.
Why would I sign this?
This plan could cut our energy costs by 40%.
-40%.
And we spent 18 million dollars on energy last year.

♪ [Optimistic Voices from The Wizard of Oz] ♪
Where do I sign?
♪ You're out of the woods ♪
Just sign here.
♪ You're out of the dark
You're out of the night ♪
♪ Step into the sun
Step into the light ♪
0026名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 14:43:32.29ID:9RoF6FBG
IBM のコマーシャルにしても Combat にしても、transcript がどこかで見つかるということが
わかってしまった。こうなると、それなりに有名な video の transcript は必ず見つかると
言っていいだろう。それなら、最初から、好きな映画の味わい深い台詞を聴き取る練習をしたい。
テレビ番組よりもドキュメンタリーよりも、ダントツに映画は完成度が高い。

The Godfather - I Command This Family
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO30QrsoHUU

Don't ever again give that kind of order—not while I'm alive. Understand? You were too
sick to make a decision. I got a go-ahead from Neary. I got a go-ahead from Connie.
Connie? Yeah. It was the right decision, Uncle Mike. It was the wrong decision. I
command this family, right or wrong. It was not what I wanted. Do you understand? Yes.
Come on, Michael. Yes. But, Vincent, help me to my bed. I want to talk to
you—alone—for a minute. Uh, you know, I always felt responsible for you. You know,
your father, my brother, we were opposites. We would fight and argue. But I'd never
doubted his love. He'd do anything for me, but his temper—too much—clouded his
reason. I don't want you to make that mistake. Hmmm? He, too, got away with women.
Vincent. So I.... What are you doing to my daughter? What are you doing with her? It's
too dangerous. Hear me? OK. Vincenzo, when they come, they'll come to what you love.
0027名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 14:45:04.41ID:9RoF6FBG
The Godfather - Never Let Anyone Know What You're Thinking
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to2UAXI_fh0

You're good, Vincent. Grazie. They're all done, so pretty much wiped out. But once they
survive, (they) make deals with Joey Zaza. Autabarro? He'll survive. He has one of his
daughters now in Staten Island. He says he's going to retire in Sicily. Joe Zaza would
never pull something like this without a back. He's just muscle. He's an enforcer. He's
nothing. He doesn't have the whip for the helicopter attack. He doesn't even have the
ambition to wipe out the whole commission. Not enough balls. I say we hit back and
take Zaza out. Never let anyone know what you're thinking. Now let's get out. Let's get
the message to Joe Zaza. I respect what he's done. The new overthrows the old. It's
natural. How can you do business with this guy? I'm a businessman. First, foremost, I
want no further conflicts with him. You can tell him from me he can live or he can die.
Vincent, will you shut up!? That's it. Joey Zaza—he kept me on this one. Just when I
thought I was out, they pulled me back in. Uh, Jule and me, as not yet. Showed his face.
Michael! Michael! No! I don't know what he's ??? (Al Pacino が喘ぐ) I've got ??? Run,
run! Vincent! Get me ??? ??? Bullshit! Shit! Fuck! ??? Fredo! Fredo!
0028777 ◆TFWBMdHdF7zL 垢版2015/12/20(日) 19:34:51.22ID:KfjuM/56
>>26
>IBM のコマーシャルにしても Combat にしても、transcript がどこかで見つかるということが
>わかってしまった。

そりゃ【たまたま】だろ。
その transcript が正しいという保障もない。

例えば、これは全然違うだろ。
>>17
00:00:30 It's working out to knock me out of the away pool.
0029名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 20:36:42.80ID:9RoF6FBG
The Godfather の trilogy を20年くらい前に一度だけ通して見たが、前もって
小説を読んだわけでもなく、誰かからその plot を教えてもらったわけでもなく、
日本語字幕も英語字幕も何もなしで見たが、その時の僕の理解度はおそらく
30% くらいだったろうと思う。映画の場合、ろくに聴き取れていなくても画面さえ
見ていれば何となく plot がわかったような気になるので、英語そのものが
30% くらいしか聴き取れていなかったけど、plot はだいたいわかったような
気がした。でも、細部が聴き取れなかったので、この作品の深みは味わえなかった。

今回、この数日間で再びこの trilogy を通して見た。今回もやはり予備知識は
なく、もちろん日本語字幕も英語字幕も見ないで、耳だけを頼りに何とか最後まで
見た。今回は、20年前と比べてかなり僕の英語力が高まったせいか、あるいは
この作品を見るのが2度目だったからか知らないけど、ともかくかなり深く
味わえた。とはいえ、それでも、この trilogy を途中で止めないで
一度だけ通して見ただけだから、おそらく聴き取りの理解度は 50% か 60% くらい
でしかなかったろうと思う。

しかし、ギャングものを聴き取るのは昔からものすごく
苦手で、plot さえ追いかけるのも苦しかったから、今回は余裕を持って plot を
理解し、細部にわたってもそれなりに理解できたから、うれしかった。

数日前に、Apocalypse Now も一度だけ見た。もちろん日本語字幕も英語字幕も
見ていない。この作品は深い作品として誉れが高いけど、残念ながらその深みを
今回は味わえなかった。もう少し修行しなおして、再び挑戦したいと思っている。
0030名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 20:43:19.94ID:9RoF6FBG
The Godfather の trilogy は(ファミリーものや恋愛ものに比べると段違いに)
全体的に聴き取りにくいけど、特に聴き取りにくいのは Part 1 における Marlon Brando
のつぶれた声の台詞だ。これを20年ほど前に聴いたときは、ほとんど聞き取れなかった
ような気がする。しかし今回、けっこう聴き取れたので、これもうれしかった。
やはり、読む力や書く力などについてもそうだけど、聴き取りの力も、たったの数年で
急激に伸びるものではなく、20年ほどがむしゃらに頑張ってきたからこそ、やっと
今ごろになって「少しだけ伸びた」と感じられるのだという感慨を深くしている。
0031名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 20:59:23.36ID:9RoF6FBG
聞き取りの力を高めるには、洋書をたくさん読むことも大事だが、小説やノンフィクションを
読むだけでなく、映画やテレビドラマについての英文の批評文をたくさん読むことも、
モチベーションを維持するのに非常に役に立つ。以前、15年間ほどの映画三昧、ドラマ三昧
のあいだに読みちらした映画関係の本があれからもどんどん改訂されてきたが、
今回、13年ぶりくらいに最新版を何冊か買い求めた。

(1) 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die (英語) ハードカバー – 2015/10
  Ian Haydn Smith (寄稿), Steven Jay Schneider (1,000 ページくらいある)

(2) The Film Encyclopedia 7e: The Complete Guide to Film and
  the Film Industry (英語) ペーパーバック – 2012/5/1
  Ephraim Katz (著), Ronald Dean Nolen (著) (1,700 ページほど)

(3) Leonard Maltin's 2015 Movie Guide (Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide)
  (英語) ペーパーバック – 2014/9/2
  (1,700 ページほどある)
(4) "Time Out" Film Guide 2011
  (これも 1,400 ページくらいある)

ただしこの4冊のうち、すでに届いたのは (1) だけであり、あとの3冊はまだ届いていない。
昔はこれ以外にもいろいろと並べて、あっちこっちを開いていた。すべて事典とか
ガイドブックなので、その場その場で気になった部分だけを拾い読みしていたに過ぎないが、
とても勉強になった。

なお、映画関係の本はどれもこれも(特にアメリカのものは)
読みやすいが、(4) の Time Out という会社の本だけは例外。これはイギリスのもので、
アメリカと違ってイギリスの本は何でも難しいものが多いけど、これは特に難しい。
文体が凝っている。内容も濃い。スイスイとは読めない。
0032名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 21:09:17.05ID:9RoF6FBG
ところで、僕はこれからも少しずつ YouTube 上の2分から4分くらいの短い videoclip
の台詞を書き取っていく。ただ、僕が書き取るものは有名な映画の videoclip だから
すでにどこかに必ず transcript がある。

777 でもその他の人でもいいので、もしも
transcript が見つかりそうにない適当な videoclip で、しかもできれば2分以内くらいの
ものがあれば紹介してほしい。ぜひ書き取りたいと思う。どこかの会社のコマーシャルでも
映画でもドラマでもドキュメンタリーでも素人のおしゃべり (vlog) でもいい。ただし、
nonnative によるものは除く。さらに、ネイティブだけども訛りが強すぎるものを
書き取る自信はないので、それも除く。
0033名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/20(日) 21:50:12.28ID:9RoF6FBG
The Godfather - Call Yourself Vincent Corleone
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUYOkEr0T1o
Give me a chance to redeem myself. And I will sin no more. You look pale. Bad news.
Tell me right away. It's not just a bad backing deal. It's not just this. What guys? Casey.
He controls all of them. Autabarro. The archbishop. Other people higher up, too, maybe.
Secret unknown. They're running things. Hmmm. I'm in their way. Yeah. They hired a
professional assassin to kill you. A Sicilian. I don't know his name. Hmmm? They say
he never fails. Then no one is safe. Even no pope is safe - in danger. We still have time.
We can prevent this. I tried. Vincent, I tried. Then keep everything from coming to this.
No, it's not possible. Not in this world. Give me the order. You won't be able to go back.
You'll be like me. Good. All my life I wanted, you know, I wanted a family. Well, I don't
want that. I want the power to preserve the family. I'm asking for the order. It's done.
Because I can't do it any more. It doesn't matter. Vincent knows what to do. Come on
outside. Take a rest. And don't think about it. All I do is think about it. I'm your son.
Command me all things. Give up my daughter. That's the price you pay—for the life
you choose. Nephew, from this moment on, call yourself Vincent Corleone. Vincenzo.
Don Corleone. Don Vincenzo Corleone.
0035名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 06:28:15.74ID:+XPCqxDz
>>34
もっと具体的に言ってくれる?
0036名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 07:13:22.00ID:+XPCqxDz
"The Godfather 2" Best Scene HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znL8uYvohCw

What's up? We('ve) got company, uh? (イタリア語での台詞) Che se ce? Ce ??? Corleone.
Corleone? ??? Fara spettare. ??? aspetta mezza ora. Ma.... Ce cosa con ma? Don
Corleone! I wish you had told me you were coming. I could have prepared something for
you. I didn't want you to know I was coming. You heard what happened to my home?
Michael, I almost died myself. I was also relieved. In my home!!! In my bedroom, where
my wife sleeps, where my children come and play with their toys. In my home. I want
you to help me take my revenge. Michael, anything. What can I do? Settle these
troubles with those other brothers. Michael, I don't understand. I don't... look, I don't
have the brains for big deals. But this is a straight thing. And Hyman Roth in Miami.
He's backing up with those son-of-a-bitches. I know he is. Then why? Why do you ask
me to lie down to them, Mike? It was Hyman Roth that tried to have me killed. I know
it was him. But Jesus Christ, Mike! Jesus Christ! Let's hit them all. Let's hit them all
now, while we've got the muscle. Ah, this used to be my father's old study. It's changed.
I remember there used to be.... A big desk was here. I remember when I was a kid,
Frank, I had to be very quiet when I was playing here. I was very happy that this house
never went to strangers. First Clemenza took it over. Now you. My father taught me
many things here. He taught me in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close,
put your enemies closer. Now if Hyman Roth sees that I entered to see this thing and
the result of others' favor, he's going to think his relationship with me is still good.
Agabid (イタリア語?). Gabid. That's what I want him to think. I want him to completely
relaxed and confident in our friendship. Then I'll be able to find out who the traitor in
my family was.
0037名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 09:44:45.55ID:lLDhsWSQ
ワッツアップって言ってますか?なんかもう ワッサにしか聞こえない…
0038名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 10:27:50.45ID:+XPCqxDz
>>37
What's up? は Wassup? とか Wussup? とかいうふうに書いている場合さえある。
ということは、ネイティブも最初から [wɑsʌp] とか [wʌsʌp] というふうに崩して
発音している人が多いらしいことがわかる。

What's the matter? も同じ。きちんとそのように発音している人は少ない。
What's a matter? とか Wassa matter? というふうに書いてあるときさえある。
たとえば The Godfather の中で Al Pacino は他の登場人物に比べるとかなり
教養が高くてきれいな発音をする人物として登場しているが、それでも
これを [wɑtsəmætər] というふうに発音している。

さらに、What's that? については、Wazzat? と小説に書いてあるときさえある。
そのような表記は、Catcher in the Rye を書いた Salinger による
Seven Stories とか何とかいう小説の中に出てきた。だからネイティブも、
[wɑzæt] とか [wɑzæʔ] というふうにしか発音していないらしいということがわかる。

このように、聴き取り練習にあたっては、聴くばかりではなく、たくさん読む必要がある。
たくさん読めば、前後に聴き取れないことがあっても、その空白を脳内で補充できる
ようになる。さらには、書き言葉の中でも、しゃべり言葉の崩れた発音を忠実に
表記してくれていることがあって、とても参考になる。特に参考になるのは、漫画。
Snoopy の漫画でも何でもいいが、がんがん読んでいると、崩れた発音を
そのまま表記してくれているところによく出っくわす。
0039名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 11:06:54.42ID:yTwOF6Gu
>>38
その人固有の訛りとかを書いて、小説中の登場人物の個性を引き立ててるんじゃないの?
Snoopy の漫画だと幼児の発音を書いてるとか。
0040名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 11:12:07.54ID:+XPCqxDz
>>39
もちろんそうだよ。「そうではない」とは僕は一度も書いていない。
0041名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 11:25:29.40ID:+XPCqxDz
"The Godfather 3" Best Scene HD 書き取り
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPV8QTd7H7Q

I have a problem. And I want to find out if it is my problem or your problem. Joe, your
business is your business. I have no interests or percentages from it. I'm out. Good.
Then it's my problem. Michael, you know Vincent Manzini. Sonny's boy. How're you
doing, Mr. Corleone? How're you doing? I'm doing good. How're you doing? Good body.
Oh, you like it? Yeah, how you sneak in. You trust for it. So... what's the trouble
between you and Mr. Joe Zaza? Just trouble. I'll take care of it. It's foolish of you.
Foolish of *me*!? It's a little foolish of this guy, don't you think? Right? Right! Just like
your father. Vincent, Mr. Joe Zaza now owns what used to be the Corleone family
business in New York. Hah. Out of the kindness of his heart, he gave you a job in his
family. Contrary to my advice you took the job. I offered you something better in the
legitimate world. You turned me down. Now, you both come to me with this bad blood.
And what do you expect me to do? Am I a gangster? No, you're not a gangster. That was
the toughest neighborhood. Now it's Joey Zaza runs it like a disgrace. That's what the
women.... That's the past, Connie. I'm in the territory of my talent. (The) Commission
gave it to me. And you approved. Yes. Uncle Mike, I'm not able to party. I'm not here to
ask your kind of help. I'm not ??? kill this bastard. He's the one who leads the house. So
kill him. What does this all have to do with me? Well, he's going on behind your back,
saying "Fuck Michael Corleone" all the time. That's it. That's one thing that has to do
with you, right? (続く)
0042名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 11:26:18.56ID:+XPCqxDz
>>41 からの続き
Say it to his face one time. Say it to his face one time. Mr. Corleone, all
bastards are liars. Shakespeare wrote poems about them. What has this got to do with
it? What the hell has this got? Joey, *if* there's some guy running around this city,
saying "Fuck Michael Corleone," what do we do with a piece of shit like that? He's a
fucking dog. Well? Yes, it's true. If anyone would say such a thing, he would not be a
friend - he would be a dog. My interests don't conflict with Mr. Joe Zaza's. Well,
your .interests now conflict with Mr. Joe Zaza's, Uncle Michael. Planted.(???) He needs
your support, Michael. Don't let me work for this guy, Uncle Michael. Let me come work
for you. For me!? Yeah. That's why. Tough guy? I don't need tough guys. I need more
lawyers. Since we have no conflicts, no debts, I accept your tribute. I wish you well.
Vincent, make your peace with Mr. Joe Zaza. Go on. (イタリア語) Bastardo! (耳を噛む)
Christ's sakes! What the hell is the matter with you? Get him out of here! Hey! Jesus
Christ! Uncle Mike, I told you it wasn't the right time for this ??? I know you're into
banks in Wall Street. But everyone knows they have the last word at the Supreme
Court. All I want to do is protect you from these guys. (このあたりの Andy Garcia によ
るイタリア系移民の子孫に特有な訛りが面白い。Rocky に出てくる Sylvester Stallone
の発音にそっくり) And your lawyers can't do that. You can. Yeah, I can do that. And
why should I be afraid of Joe Zaza? He knows the stuff right up to the Commission,
Uncle Mike. I'd say you make him that at the right order. I'd take care of it. You'd take
care of it. Yeah. Maybe you should, uh, come with me, for a few weeks. See what
happens. Okay. See if you learn. I know you will. We'll talk about your future. I won't
let you down. (終わり)
0043名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 13:01:27.31ID:+XPCqxDz
$The Godfather Part 2 Moe Greene
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zfGdG79taE

My sixth sense tells me your brother Fredo brought a bag full of money. Where is it?
(Are) you pulling out? Just want to... just want to wait. How do you feel? A little. I'd give
four million just to be able to take a piss without hurting. Who had Frank Pentangeli
killed? The Rosato brothers. I know. But who gave the go-ahead? I know *I* didn't.
There was this kid I grew up with. He was younger than me. So he looked up to me, you
know. We get our first work together. Worked away out of the street. Things were good.
We made the most of it. You were in Prohibition. We ran the last ??? in Canada. Afraid of
fortune. Your father too. As much as anyone, I loved her and trusted her. Later on, he
had an idea. To build a city out of a desert stopover for GIs and a way to the West Coast.
That kid's name was Moe Greene. And the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a
great man - a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque or a signpost or a
statue of him in that town. Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who
gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry. I knew Moe. I knew he was headstrong,
talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to
myself, "This is the business we've chosen." I didn't ask who gave the order. Because it
had nothing to do with business. (Put) two million in a bag in your room. I'm going in
to take a nap. When I wake, (if) there's money on the table, I'll know I have a partner.
(If) there isn't, I'll know I don't.
0044名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 13:15:49.27ID:+XPCqxDz
>>36 にて
  Settle these troubles with ●those other● brothers.
       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znL8uYvohCw&;t=2m

と書いてしまっていた。しかしここの those other は実は Rosato という人名だと
いうことが >>43 を書き取りしているうちに気づいた。有名な映画に出てくる
人名については、検索するとすぐに出てくる。the Rosato brothers については、
  http://godfather.wikia.com/wiki/Rosato_Brothers
このページで解説されている。

どうしても Rosato には聞こえなかったが、もしかしたら Wozado brothers かもしれない
と思って
   wozado brothers godfather
というキーワードを打ち込んで検索すると、上記の Rosato brothers についての
解説が出てきたのだ。

なお、>>37 のコメントは >>36 の videoclip の冒頭に出てくるものについての
ものだと思うけど、ここでの発音は
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znL8uYvohCw&;t=10s

を聞きなおしてもわかるように、はっきりと正しく [hwɑtsʌp] と発音していて、
決して [wɑsʌp] のように発音してはいない。
0045名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/21(月) 13:41:02.07ID:+XPCqxDz
'The Godfather 2' 511 Michael Corleone Says Hello!
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPlpGprpFuY

I got nobody here. Wait in the car, Cheech. Frankie. That's okay, Cheech. What's this
dough? Lucky seeno. Father Deer. Hey, Cheech. Surprise, huh? Huh, we're all happy
about your decision, Frankie. You're not going to regret it. I don't like this seeno,
Rosato. I take that as an insult. Michael Corleone says hello. (首を絞められる老人) ???
Close the fucking door. Fucking cop. What the ??? dock? Are you pro or con? Hey, I just
come in and clean up a little, you know. What's the matter? Is there something on the
floor? Come now, no, no. Not here. Take it easy.
0046名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/23(水) 21:06:03.37ID:NHn46q3F
面白いけど transcript の見つからないビデオはなかなか見つからないが、今回のもの
はそれなりに面白く、しかも transcript が見つからないように思う。一生懸命に書き
取ったが、まだ完全ではない。誰か、僕の間違いに気づいたら教えてほしい。

Rita Hayworth "Mysteries & Scandals" Produced by Danny Schwartz & Alison Martino
(0m0s から 1m45s まで)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAA0Zt5BAE4

Well, here she is! Now you can see her again. Rita Hayworth—the 1940s the loring sex
siren was Hollywood's most dival asset. Rita looked like a million bucks on the surface.
She didn't seem to have a care in the world. You didn't hear about me, Gabe. If I'd been
on a ranch, they would've have named me Bar Nothing. But beneath the glossy exterior,
Rita Hayworth lived in a private hell. Fame could not shield Rita from decades of abuse,
heartache, and emotional chaos. And by the time she was sixty, newspaper headlines
screamed that Rita, the one-time love goddess of Hollywood, had finally crumbled. I'm
all good. I'm all worn out. I've been passed from hand to hand. I've had to split the
things that the nice American boys couldn't dream of in these wildest nightmares. On
this episode of mysteries and scandals, we'll recount Rita's deceptive and disastrous
relationship and reveal the inner demon that tormented Rita until she cracked. And
she was very volatile. She would just lose control and become kind of crazy. One point
she just lapped out to her face, hit the plate. Gypsies say the lover should have gentle
hands, a gentle louf, a gentle hot. And a woman saint? No. She would have cruel hands,
a cruel heart. No heart at all. I'm A.J. Benza. Join me as we expose the fragile woman
behind the flashy pinup image: Rita Hayworth.
0047名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/23(水) 21:13:05.36ID:NHn46q3F
>>46 のビデオの transcript らしきものが
  http://bloooo.com/2015/08/rita-hayworth-quotmysteries-amp-scandalsquot-produced-by-danny-schwartz-amp-alison-martino/
にあることがわかった。ただしこの transcript はかなりデタラメ。どうやら、機械で
自動的に聴き取って自動的に書き取ったものらしい。YouTube 上でも closed caption
らしきものを流すことのできる機能がついているが、これも同じくデタラメ。ネイティブらしき
人間がきちんと書き取った transcript は、今のところ僕には見つけられない。
いや、むしろ見つからない方が僕の練習になってよいのだが。
0048名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/24(木) 11:15:36.59ID:5afWPag7
Rita Hayworth "Mysteries & Scandals" Produced by Danny Schwartz & Alison Martino
  (続き、2m03 から 6m40s まで)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAA0Zt5BAE4&;t=2m03s

Nineteen seventy-one. Ageing Hollywood sex symbol Rita Hayworth went on a
publicity tour through South America. Rita's agent Bud Moth remembers the fateful
trip. We arrived in Buenos Aires. There must have been a group of about 75 to 100
people, holding up signs, which said, "Welcome, Rita Hayworth! We love you, Rita!"
Rita's adoring fans made every effort to welcome her in Argentina. They even crammed
the 53-year-old movie star's hotel suite with an almost??? bouquets of flowers. But that
night, thousands of miles from home, the once regal and glamorous Rita Hayworth
seemed to lose her mind. And there must have been two dozen big arrangements. You
could see the floor. It was like a paper trail. A flowers of water going into Rita's room.
In the closet, where these big flower arrangements which she'd picked up and thrown
into the closet and slammed the door and she said, "It's kind of a ??? This really was a
bad girl." But when Rita was good, she was Margarita Cansino - a little girl born in
Brooklyn New York on October 17, 1918. Rita's mom Volga Hayworth was a showgirl
with a drinking problem. Biographer Edward Epstein described Rita's dear old dad.
Rita's father, Eduardo Cansino, was from a successful dancing family. Rita became her
father's dancing partner at about the age of 14 or 15. She was a very mature-looking
girl. And on stage, Rita and her father looked like brother and sister or, worse, husband
and wife. (3m48s まで)
0049名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/24(木) 12:05:31.00ID:5afWPag7
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAA0Zt5BAE4&;t=3m48s
  (続き、3m48s から 5m13s まで)

Hollywood historian Caren Frenzel has studied the life of Rita Hayworth. It would be
practicing in the house and he would be yelling at her, and it was a strange relationship.
Phyllis Tolmas is a doctor of psychology. It was somewhat an obsessional relationship
in that she identified herself as a partner with her father. In search of fame and fortune,
Eduardo and the Cansino dancers moved to the West Coast. But when Dora's didn't
open ??? in Hollywood, the troop landed the gig and CD??? gambling parlor in Mexico.
Bob Schiffer served for 30 years as a Rita Hayworth makeup artist. She at that time
resented him, I believe, introducing her to Hollywood personality in Tijuana to watch
her dance. The visiting Hollywood execs were very impressed by Rita's dancing. She
was offered a few bit parts in movies in the 1937 18-year-old Margarita Cansino changed her name to Rita Hayworth, and signed a contract with the Columbia Pictures.
A few months later Rita also signed a marriage license with a man old enough to be her
father. Judson was what we could describe as a mystery man because nobody could
really knew what he did for a living. She married him for love. And he married her to
make money. He saw that she had the potential to be a big star and he decided that he
was going to transform her. That transformation included painful electrolysis to give
Rita a more attractive hairline.
0050名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/24(木) 12:36:38.53ID:5afWPag7
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAA0Zt5BAE4&;t=5m18s
   (聴き取り、5m18s から)

Everybody needs somebody who can do all the necessary dirty work that has to be done
to get your career moving. Judson was willing to schmooze. Judson's schmoozing paid
off for Rita's career. Over the next four years, ??? to Rita Hayworth appeared in 19 films.
And Rita's new look got a lot of attention. In fact, by 1941, Rita was one of America's
most favorite pinup girls. Meanwhile her husband continued to exploit her in every way.
But he was friendly with Harry Coen, who was the head of Colombia Pictures. But
Harry Coen had invited him and Rita and bought his yacht. Judson was telling Rita,
"Well, Coen wants to go to bed with you. I think you should do it. It's important to your
career." It's true Rita had romance with various costars such as Victor Mature and
Anthony Quinn. However, Rita was not going to let Judson prostitute her to get ahead
in showbiz. So in 1942, after five years of marriage and manipulation, 23-year-old Rita
found the courage to give Judson his walking papers. But Judson threatened to
publicize Rita's affairs. She just wanted to be rid of him but he wanted money from her,
and ended up that Colombia had to pay him off to keep him quiet. Judson demanded
30,000 bucks to stay out of Rita's life. (6m40s ---- 続く)
0051名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 10:27:21.06ID:8rojvGEZ
この映画に出てくる主要人物たちの英語は、実に美しいイギリス英語。ここまで美しいイギ
リス英語は珍しい。しかも実にわかりやすい。
About Time Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Rachel McAdams Movie HD 書き取り
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7A810duHvw

My name is Tim. This is the year that would change my life forever. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I just didn't know it yet. To my dear son, this is going to sound strange.
But there's this family secret that the men in the family can... travel in time. This is such a
weird joke. It's not a joke. If it is true, which it isn't, .... Which it is. But if it was, which is
not, .... Which it is. How would I actually...? You're going to a dark place, clench your fists,
think of the moment you're going to, and you'll find yourself just there. Happy New Year!
It's going to be a complicated year. It's going to be a complicated life. For me, it was always
going to be... all about love. I'm Tim. I'm Mary. It's my mother's name. I remind you of your
mother? ??? through more. Could you give me one second? I'm Tim. I'm Mary. I love your
eyes. Do you? I love the rest of your face too. Haven't even looked further down. I'm sure
it's all fantastic. I'm sure it will be better next time. Well done. ??? must be the first time. (続く)
0052名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 10:28:03.26ID:8rojvGEZ
(続き)
I admit it. Some days you want to relive forever. You marry me? Think I'll go for... yes. Some
days you want to live only once. I'm so uninterested in the life of ??? your father. It never
occurred to me that I might use you. I never said you could fix everything. Not without
consequences. And so could see you. We've never met before. Oh, no! What do I do? You
have to use it to make your life the way you want it to be. I never know what the future
holds. Just like everyone else. Time catches up to all of us. My son. My dad. I try to live
every day as if it was the final day. My extraordinary ordinary life. That was you again.
You will. My whole life depends on it.
0053名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 13:01:42.48ID:8rojvGEZ
YouTube 上で movie trailer 2016 というキーワードでビデオを検索すると、
最新の映画の予告編がたくさん見られる。予告編だから 2 分前後という短さだし、
2016 年のものだということになっているので日本でも外国でもおそらくはまだ
封切りされていないか、仮に封切りされたあとであっても最高に新しいはずだ。

さらに英語の聴き取り書き取りを行う僕らにとって都合のよいことに、予告編という
ものはまずはとても短いので教材としては最適の短さ。次に予告編というものは
映画の中のあちこちの断片を切り取ってあるので、仮にすでに transcript が
ネット上にあったとしても該当箇所を探しにくい。そして 2016 年ということになって
いるから、transcript がすでにネット上で公開されている可能性も低い。

というわけで、書き取り練習としては movie trailer 2016 で検索したビデオの
数々が最適だということになるかもしれない。予告編をたくさん見たり聴き取ったり
書き取ったりしているうちに、いろんな映画について知ることになり、さらに
新しい映画をたくさん見ようというモチベーションにもつながる。

というわけで、新年に向けて、時間の空いたときに少しずつ聴き取り書き取りをして
いこうと思う。英語だけで映画を見るのも苦しいけど、書き取りとなると、仮に
たったの2分間のものとはいえ、とても時間がかかるので実に苦しい。ましてや
それを次から次へと何十本もの予告編や video clip の台詞を書き取り続けるのは、
まさに苦行だ。でも頑張らねばならぬ。やはり、聴き取りの能力を高めるのに最高の
方法は、何といっても書き取りなのであるから。

(もちろん、ろくにわかりもしないものを
闇雲に書き取りばっかりしていてもダメだということは百も承知だ。傍らで洋書をたくさん
読み、たくさんの映画やテレビドラマやドキュメンタリーを見続け、単語を覚えたり
文法事項を復習し続けないといけないことも本当だ。)
0054名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 13:03:12.31ID:8rojvGEZ
2016年に封切りされることになっている映画の予告編として、Robert DeNiro の出演する
次のようなものもある。

Dirty Grandpa - Official Film Trailer 2016 - Zac Efron, Robert De Niro, Julianne Hough Movie HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIuRW8qgI5g
0055名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 15:23:49.80ID:8rojvGEZ
次は、コメディ。コメディは、台詞の軽快さが売り物なので、しゃべる速度が速い。だから
書き取りが忙しいし、細部が聴き取りにくい。

Dirty Grandpa - Official Film Trailer 2016 - Zac Efron, Robert De Niro, Julianne Hough Movie HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIuRW8qgI5g

I don't understand why you have to drive down to Florida, just to have a funeral.
Grandmother and I were there just to every year. It just seems like cutting a little close at
the rehearsal brunch on Friday. I'm just freaking out. I don't. Can you take my car to CD?
I need the SVC for the wine. Now let's get on that giant lay baby you drove up in and get
out of here? Hey, we're hopping to Daytona. So you guys tag along with this baby? Party
some babies into us? Oh. We're not going to Daytona. Bang! You kidding me right now?
Grandma's funeral was yesterday. She told me on her deathbed, "You get back out there
again." Hey, Grandpa. Did he just ??? your grandpa? What the...? ??? and get that for me?
You're the ??? spring guy? No. And you're ??? girls have herpes. You can't see it. Oops. It
never usually happens. (続く)
0056名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2015/12/30(水) 15:24:31.63ID:8rojvGEZ
(続き)
Really? It happens to me all the time. Daytona Beach! You're in Daytona Beach? We're
just driving through the ??? She's not right for you. You're married to her. You're going to
sleep all the rest of your life. The way I see it, this is our last stand. This is crack! I smell
crack? Yeah, but just a lot. I smell crack! You know how much I appreciate your doing this.
You get naked? Well, that's the best way to sleep. Oh, my God! I want you to tear up my
bra like it's a social security check. ??? around like you're trying to find your glasses. I
found them. ??? Greatest gift of grandson. ??? grandfather is a hot ??? girls want to have
unprotected sex with her before he dies. ??? Grandpa, just want toffee - or socks.
0058名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 15:27:22.85ID:0q9TPQbz
あげさせてください
0059名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 16:16:39.35ID:HLnIX1V6
>>57
he has always had no bite かなあ。わからん
0060名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 20:08:44.26ID:AVo5DNkW
ものすごく新しいと思われる映画の trailer の書き取り。あまりに新しいから、
たぶん transcript はどこにもないだろうと思う。

Elvis & Nixon Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Michael Shannon, Kevin Spacey Movie HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3Z6b0Z1g

Of all the famous images preserved in our national archives, the most requested photo
of all time... is this one. You remember when we talked about finding an ally pre???
someone from the outside? You need to get this letter to the president. You never going
to get some millionaire who showed up in the northwest ??? CM? It's Elvis. Elvis
Presley. You swear this isn't a joke? 'Cause this image is horrible. Thank you. Thank
you very much. So you think we should meet with him? Yes, Mr. President. Tearing my
knockover. Everybody loves Elvis. Call me. Think of really ?? useful, with all ??? badge.
A what? I would like to go undercover, with a federal agent. (続く)
0061名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 20:10:09.55ID:AVo5DNkW
(続き)
I want a 31 ??? major some
expert costume disguised. Like an impetrate Communist and then bust them all. Let's
do this thing. ??? undercover rock 'n' roller. Sounds ludicrous. I can supply my own
firearms. All right. But what do we have on this guy? Well, he's one of the most famous
men on the planet. Loves God and hates the Beatles. The Beatles? Well, I don't like
them. Okay, we certainly have firearms and weapons of any kind on your person. To get
things in any kisses on this little fellow in my boot. Mr. Presley, we're going to have to
go over to protocol. Mr. President, Mr. Elvis Presley. On the coffee table is a dish with
M&M of those only for the president. M&M is my favorite. Mine, too. There's also an
open bottle of Dr. Pepper. You have a bottle-opener? Please do not open it. Please do not
drink from it, because it's only for the President. What the good God is going on? I don't
know, sir. Make sure we get a picture Mr. President. You and me, roll for nothing but
look where I am today. Look where you are. It's all I learned ??? steel. Now slap them.
Come on, harder. Harder. Those are the steel clothes. Are the tiger, Mr. President.
0062名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 20:36:03.32ID:AVo5DNkW
Jane Got a Gun Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor Action HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AKf06lP2Gk

Moe, we've got another one dame. People are saying a woman is seen playing in town.
The girl fit the description of our old friend Jane. We will question every 11 soul. Turn
over every rock. So that's snakes. Is out of sight. When she does, well, you bring me
your head. I need a gunslinger. There's your boss come for you. You don't need a
gunslinger. You need a whole damn regiment. I had so much you don't know after you
left. Bishops offered protection for me and my daughter. They had other intentions. Is
that a way in? One way in, and one way out. ??? a whole life. They've come to my house.
I'm going to protect him. It's not worth your life, Jane. I like it worth your concern.
Hasn't been for years. ??? takes. You're no different. I told you if I find anyone, .... I
want *her* in my possession where she belongs. Jane! I'm Justin. He's so much as
projection. I will blow your head off.
0063名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 21:00:07.85ID:0q9TPQbz
>>59
ありがとうございます!リスニング出来る人でもなかなか聞き取れないものなんですかね、それとも聞き取れないようにしてるんでしょうかね…
0064名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 21:09:48.02ID:AVo5DNkW
London Has Fallen Official Trailer #2 (2016) - Morgan Freeman, Gerard Butler Movie HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJaVR3ZXJjs

An attack has decimated the British capital. Go, go, go! See American president. He's
unaccounted for. Oh, my God! ??? the presidential race, sir? ??? Bourbon and poor
choices. What security unprecedented level. This isn't just a gathering of the most
powerful leaders. It is the most protected event on earth. Welcome to London, Mr.
President. What's wrong? Nothing. Bugs the hell out of me. Get down! An attack has
decimated the British capital. ??? the world's leaders are now dead. Stay with me. We'll
get you out of here. The American president... (Now.) ... is unaccounted for. Your friend's
in the West. Bakawi. Number six ??? What do you want? Your president. That's not
going to happen. Every death of this moment forward... will be on your head. We have
to fire the coward 45 of the president. We're going to kill him slowly. And don't cast it lie.
Yeah, we should have grown more that. ??? execute his propaganda. You don't ??? take
me. This ??? going to kill me. That's an order. London is just the first stop. Just
imagine... every major city descending into chaos. Your president dies tonight. The goes
to threaten our freedom. America will rise up... All right. Here we go! ... and make no
mistake. We will find you. And we will destroy you. Mike, we're getting you out. Go, go,
go! ???ter three o'clock. We're thrown back. Oh, my God!
0065名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/10(日) 21:47:28.49ID:AVo5DNkW
All Roads Lead To Rome Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie Day Movie HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peYvl4WEz5I

What's the purpose of your visit? I've been kidnapped. We're on vacation. ??? my mother.
Ah, it's so relaxing in Italy. People are so laid back. I will need a reservation. I'm sure
you can scrounge up a little convertible. On road. Just the two of us. You know, like
Thelma and Louise. ??? look up and kill themselves. Sorry. Yup. Super-relaxed here. Oh,
wow! It's really something, isn't it? Buon giorno! ??? from George? Luca? Mikey. I can't
believe this. You see why we are here. No, God, no! I will wake mama so she can meet
you. Buon giorno, Carlo. He's been polite. Is that sexing you? You've got to get back
here. ??? got to ???. Sexing people is a form of politeness here. Where's the garage?
We'll get the airport. Whatever dude? Thelma! Thelma! She took my mama and my
alpha! Let's go. So, what happened? Actually, they were two of the nicest ones of my life.
There they are! Thelma! Mama! left tonight. I'll sleep on the floor. You said you'd sleep
on the floor. It was too uncomfortable. You make a wish. I wish I head state instead of
running away. Your body still looks becky.
0066名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 10:24:56.91ID:mAMauXZe
Fair market value 2016 - Trailer
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1KJcxFuqg

Welcome to Atlantic Shores Realtors. Everybody, this is Ke.... (... Gracias.) Kendall.
This is Kendall, everyone. So, here you're real estate agents. No, here you are *the*
real estate agents. My sales last year was 43 million... I'm sorry. Uh, what was your
sales? Fifty-nine million. Phew! You've been to a black barbershop before? I'm just a
white girl from London. I've never even been to KFC. You two are working together. I
see you're trying to imply that I'm ... quote unquote... jealous. I'm sorry, but I have to
decide ??? kind to the page. My parents want to meet you. What is that smell? I'm
making spam, maraconi, and cheese. Unfortunately, I am allergic. To what? To all of it.
All of the ingredients. It's like you're implying I'm not a man or something. Here's your
Strawberry Becky. Dirty Dozen. Oh, no. Pray with me. Isn't that a private rich one? No,
I think it's masturbation. I think I'm going to be sick. I'm sorry. That's the whole
English I have. I'm going to sell the shit out of this house.
0067名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 12:35:49.47ID:mAMauXZe
DOWNTON ABBEY 6 : "Special Christmas" 2015 - THE FINALE
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke7VMtzSGSc

The life change for Lady Edith Crawley or the family taken after Instroll. He's working
out. Henry, Mary, and Dalton. As far as I can tell. Now I'm just a poor man in school to
buy a rich wife and that's not what I want for you. I'm so ??? of you, you know. This is
your moment. Well done to you. Hey goodbyes. There seem to be so many of them these
days. And no one could pray for your good fortune more heartily than I. We are very
grateful to you, Kurtz. What can I do? I can hardly push my way past the servants run
upstairs to their bedroom. I can't see why not. Vary is my son, I love you. But I've tried
and failed like you. Carson. Vary Rose, how nice to see you! Anna! Oh, look at you!
Kurtis presents the hours spent at the hospital. I was not spending money, you know.
What's that? It should be. These are hairdryer for Lady Mary. ??? comes to ??? here, not
me. He's nice. We could do worse. I could do it a lot better, no? He just sends love. She's
gone to London. Not to see you, Berty. I assume. I've never had a proper chance to say
"thank you" for rescuing me. Glad to do it. I'm to the pump. Lenka has told me all about your column. We never know what's coming, of course, who does? But I'd say... we have
a good chance.
0068名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 13:03:50.20ID:mAMauXZe
Downton Abbey SERIES FINALE (Christmas Special 2015) (6x09)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMBZjnEY_s

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should auld
acquaintance be forgot and auld lang syne? I hope you're not too unhappy about the
way things have turned out. The world is a different place from the way it was, my lord.
And Downton Abbey must change with it. Arrived here as a boy, I leave as a man.
Please don't go. Makes me smile. Every year we're doing a few chores way maybe
written. ??? merry for the chance. I think you are. We never know what's coming, of
course, who does? But I'd say... we have a good chance. Spend one last "Christmas at
Downton Abbey: The Final Episode." Christmas Day at ITV.
0069名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 13:12:08.18ID:mAMauXZe
"The Real Downton Abbey" Servants: The True Story Of Life Below Stairs 1/3
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h-sNcwUSHk

A century ago, one and a half million of us worked as servants. Astonishingly, that's
more than worked in industries or on the land. My great-grandmother was a servant.
And coming from this background, I want to find out about the reality of their lives.
Country houses like these simply wouldn't have been able to function without a whole
army of staff working away above and below stairs. [SUBTITLE: Dr. Pamela Cox, Essex
University] When I come to places like this, my first instinct isn't to go through the
formal entrance. But find the servants' door, and going that way. In this series, I want
to dispel the nostalgia and fantasies that we have around domestic service and reveal a
much more complex world. I'm going to tell a very different sort of history. One of
suppressed passions, strict hierarchies, and an obsession with status and class.
Digging through the archives, I'll track down the lost lives of real servants whose voices
have largely been forgotten. Who's this? Not bad-looking. Yes, very good-looking. We
were underdogs. We weren't on the same level of ??? We had to know our place. I'll visit
the homes of the super-rich and anxious middle classes in order to understand how
servants actually lived and worked. (1 minutes 30 seconds まで)
0070名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 13:40:48.82ID:mAMauXZe
>>69 の続き、1 minute 28 seconds から
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h-sNcwUSHk&;t=1m28s

But above all, I want to ask some difficult questions that have been left unanswered for
decades. Amazing, isn't it? Our country was based on an idea around service so long.
Why was that? Why did that world disappear? And what uncomfortable truths can we
uncover while looking over the realities of servants' lives? [Episode 1: Knowing Your
Place] Between the mid-18th and the mid-19th century, grand country houses sprang
up all over Britain. New wealth in the British Empire and the Industrial Revolution
transformed feudal homes into grand estates of a new ruling class. One of these was
Erddig Hall in North Wales. Erddig Hall was a local landowner in York and their staff.
Thirty outdoor estate workers plus 15 indoor servants. In the servants' quarters, the
first thing you see is a poem blessing them all. "May heaven protect our home from
flame or hurt or harm of various name! And may no evil betide any who therein ??? by
it! Or who from homes beyond its gates bestow their toil on this estate." "Toil" is the
word. The hall was built on a generous scale: 200,000 square feet of house, six formal
reception rooms, a chapel, a grand dining room, and nine family bedrooms. In order to
service these rooms, there were twice as many rooms downstairs and in the outhouses.
(3 minutes 26 seconds まで)
0071名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 14:24:39.72ID:mAMauXZe
>>70 の続き、3 minutes 2 seconds から
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h-sNcwUSHk&;t=3m20s

In order to service these rooms, there were twice as many rooms downstairs and in the
outhouses, each with their own specific function. From the kitchen, and the scullery, to
the laundry, and the bake-house. The family upstairs could summon the servants to
any part of the house at any time. Perfect might seem quiet now, but in its prime, the
economic scale that worked kept it going was staggering. Every week, three tons of coal
were carried around to fuel 51 places, five ovens, and three coppers. Two to three
hundred gallons of water were carted around different parts of the house for cooking,
cleaning, and washing. And for washing, we're talking up to 600 items per week. Then
there was this food. Four meals a day for 30 people that would be the family and their
staff, guests, and their staff. And all this was done by hand, by a small army of servants
working 17-hour days all year round with no modern technology. This scale of service
was repeated in country houses across the British Isles. But what's so unusual about
Erddig is that the family had a long-standing tradition of having portraits made of
their servants. This is the family of servants at Erddig in 1852. The family of servants
at the front and the real family at the back. In that window there. (4 minutes 55
seconds まで)
0072名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/01/11(月) 20:39:09.30ID:mAMauXZe
Howards End Trailer 1992
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1450mzTRA&;t=30s

The Wilcoxes, they've taken ??? son. The Wilcox pointed our house. So there lives a girl
trying to catch me. Ridiculous! Howard's End was almost pulled down once. It would
have killed me. It was left me by my older brother who died out in India. I *love* it so.
We have here a note imported in your mother's handwriting. And it says, "I would like
Miss Schlegel, Margaret, to have Howard's End." I could disgrust that woman's eye out.
Taking my mother's place. An idea. Do you want to marry me? Are you doing flier? I get
to the world. Let's dance. Just you and me. Don't take up the sentimental attitude over
the poor. See what that does Margaret. The poor are poor. One is sorry for them, but
there it is. What's wrong to ??? Starving. Starving. Who is starving? The Basks! He has
turned broke thanks to us, he's ??? We've ruined him. Aren't you going to say hello? Do
you know Mrs. Lenster? No, I don't! Everything's got wrong for you, hasn't it? You have
had a mistress. I forgave you. My sister has a lover, you drive her from the house! Why
can you not be honest for once in your life and say to yourself, "What Helen has done, I
have done"? Charles!
0074名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/02/04(木) 09:47:32.91ID:zQwTblE+
>>73 でのネイティブからの最終回答案をここにコピーペーストしておく。

男:I've been looking over your green proposal.

女:Great.

男:It's fine, just fine. I'm sure it'll make people feel real good about
the company, should go over big with the tree huggers, too. See, the
folks that I report to, they don't eat granola. So let me ask you.
Why would I sign this?

女:This plan could cut our energy costs by 40%.

男:40%.

女:And we spent 18 million dollars on energy last year.

男:Where do I sign?

女:Just sign right [there].
  (ただし、最後の there を言おうとしながら、女性はためらって口ごもる)
0075名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/02/04(木) 13:50:25.00ID:JaxSPya8
ディクテーションうまいやつって耳もだいぶ肥えて、もちろん学校英語やらフレーズやら相当詰め込んでんだよな たいしたもんじゃいな
0077名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/03/06(日) 10:07:23.30ID:i0M6sCgW
Leonardo DiCaprio Oscars 2016 Acceptance Speech Wins Best Actor Oscar for
The Revenant & Chris Rock
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nba-KZu0og&;t=20s

2分ほどの Leonardo DiCaprio のスピーチを書き取ってみる。

Thank you. Thank you all so very much. Thank you to the Academy. Thank you to all
of you in this room. I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees of this year
on... for their unbelievable performances. Uh, "The Revenant" was a (ここで [ə] では
なく [ei] と発音していることに注意したい) product of the tireless efforts of an
unbelievable cast and crew I got to work alongside. First off, to my brother of this
endeavor, Mr. Tom Hardy (19世紀のイギリスの小説家 Thomas Hardy を意識した名
前か?). Tom, your fierce talent on screen can only be surpassed by your friendship off
screen to Mr. Alehandred(???) on the [reetoo](???) as a history of cinema folds you
have forged your way and the history of the past two years. What an unbelievable
talent you are! Thank you to you and Cheevo(???) for creating a transcendent
cinematic experience for all of us. Thank you to everybody at Fox and New Regency, in
particular Milsham you're the champion of this endeavor of the entire team. I thank
everyone from the onset of my career; to Mr. Jones, for casting me in my first film. To
Mr. Scorsese for teaching so much about the cinematic art form. To Mr. Ricky Ong;
thank you for helping me navigate me through this industry. And to my parents; none
of this would be possible without you. And to my friends; I love you dearly for who you are.

(続く)
0078名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/03/06(日) 10:08:06.87ID:i0M6sCgW
>>77 からの続き

Lastly I want to say this: making "The Revenant" was a man's relationship to the
natural world, a world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in the
recorded history. Our production needed to move to the southern tip of this planet
just to be able to find snow. Climate change is real. It is happening right now. It is the
most urgent threat facing our entire species and we need to work collectively together
to stop procrastinated... procrastinating. We need the support of the leaders around
the world who do not speak for the big polluters - big corporations - but who speak for
all of humanity for the indigenous people of the world, for the billions and billions of
underprivileged people most affected by this, for our children's children, and for those
people out there whose voices have been drowned out by the politics of greed. I thank
you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet for granted. I do
not take tonight for granted. Thank you so very much. [2'44"]
0079名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/03/08(火) 09:25:10.29ID:79l/Vd5M
Pulp Fiction - Opening Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jomr9SAjcyw

transcript はネット上にあるだろうけど、どれくらい聴き取れるか自分なりにテストし
てみた。聴き取れていないところが多い。理解度は 80% か?それとも 70% か?
10年後にこの書き込みを自分で見て、自分がどれくらい伸びたか、あるいは伸びてないかを
見てみるのも面白いだろう。

Scary. Too risky. I'm free *** night shift. You always say that. The same thing every
time. I'm through. Never again. Too dangerous. That's what I was saying. I was right,
too. And you forget about it in a day or two? Yeah, in a day Let me forget about ???
You remember it. It just began. You know, when you go on like this, what you sound
like? Sound like a sensible fucking man. That's what I sound like? What hell's that?
[Imitating the sound of a chicken.] Because you're never ??? Since I'm going to have to
do it again, you're never going to have to quack. I'm never going to do it. After
tonight? Correct. I'll alternate quick. Can I get anyone more coffee? Oh, yes. Thank
you. I'm in the way. Is now. Taking a sandwich and rob a bank. Taking more of a
risk. ??? toresia. Federal banks ??? any way during a robbery. And sure. Why should I
give a fuck? ??? guy in a federal bank. What about this one block ??? funk? You gaze a
funk at ??? tella. ??? says, "We've got this ???, we'll go." We're going to get all your money.
0080名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/03/08(火) 09:26:08.13ID:79l/Vd5M
>>79 からの続き
We're going to kill her. Did it work? Fucking right. So what I'm talking
about ?? rob a bank with a telephone. Not pistol. Not shotgun. A fucking phone. ???
out. ??? fucking finger. Did they ??? a girl? I don't know. I probably never was a ??? in
the first place. Quick a story, isn't it? The point of the story is. I ??? a bank with a
telephone. You want to rob a bank? I don't want to rob a bank. I just illustrate what
we did. Easier but we can do it. ??? look a store? What have we been talking about?
Yeah, ??? look a sto??? so ??? used to be. to be foreigners??? Vietnamese, Korean, a
fucking English. ??? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Let me get too
personal. We keep on ??? one of these fucking ??? kill him. I'm not going to kill
anybody. I don't want to kill anybody, either. But the public person ??? situation???
sassle then. And if it's not a good ??? all fucking Jews under stole ??> fucking
generation grandpa Irvin same by the ??? fucking magnetism is at. Trouble is one of
those ??? nothing but ??? fart at you. ??? is going to fuck you, forget it. All right, ???
Yeah, what then, day jobs? Not in this life. What then? Garcon, coffee! This place.
"Garcon" means "boy." This place, a coffee shop. ??? from a... nobody ever robs
restaurants. Why not? Bus, liquor stores, gas stations.... You get ripped ??? one of
them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you cash with the pants down. And you're
expecting to get robbed.
0081名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/03/08(火) 09:26:52.92ID:79l/Vd5M
>>80 からの続き

As expected, anyway. I beg you could cut down on the hero
factor in a place like this. You're right. Same as banks, this place has been insured.
Manager. He doesn't give a fuck. ??? door before you get start plugging a diner's.
Waitresses, fucking, forget it. Now, wait a second for the register. Bus boys, some
wet ??? can pay a dollar fifty an ounce. Really give a fuck. You steal from the owner.
Customers sit in the ??? house. I don't know ??? One minute. ??? ten minute ??? next
stick ??? a gun in his face. See, I've got the idea. ??? stall ??? remember? All customers
get coming. Yeah. You got the idea taking their wallets. Hhmmm. And that was a
good idea. Thank you. ??? different register. Yes, we did. A lot of people come to
restaurants. Lot of wallets. Pretty smart, huh? But is smart. I'm ready. Let's do it.
Right now. Right here. Come on. All right. Same as last time, remember? You ???
control. I ??? employees. [They kiss.] I love you. I love you, honey bunny. Everybody,
cool ??? It's a robbery. Any of you fucking ??? move, and I'll let ??? motherfucking last one of you!
(終わり)
0084名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/06/15(水) 02:59:50.25ID:kKaunpcC
合ってる?

Four from unofficially tying Pete Rose's major league record.

He's got the same side burns too.

Slow ground ball up the middle and Ichiro's got another hit.

He has one shine(?) of Rose's record.

う〜ん あとはよく分からなくて面倒だった
0086名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/06/15(水) 03:56:40.73ID:kKaunpcC
報道ステーション スポーツコーナーで聞けたメジャーリーグの実況
0087名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/06/15(水) 04:10:41.56ID:sosUHGw/
音声が聴けるリンクを貼ってくれないと困る。
妙な英文だから間違っている部分があるのは判る。
0088名無しさん@英語勉強中垢版2016/06/15(水) 07:12:34.85ID:kKaunpcC
妙なというのは文法的にということ?

ひと続きの話ではなく、
何打席かあるイチローの打席の中の実況で、聞き取れたと思う物を断片的に書いたからそれぞれが繋がった文章ではないよw

最後以外は結構自信あるんだけどなw 間にコンマが必要っぽくてもそれは無視してるけど

最後は一度シャインと聞こえてしまったからそれ以外に聞こえなかったが、これは意味もわからないし自信がない。nが聞こえない感じがしたし

音源は… あれば後で探す
0089名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ f338-mecg)垢版2016/09/20(火) 09:17:50.51ID:X3t3iqlX0
英語は「ディープラーニングだ。
0091名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 0f38-sCjO)垢版2017/05/13(土) 21:22:25.47ID:2QOusg0P0
Tupac Exposes The FBI / COINTELPRO (Says They're Targeting Him)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQfJBhDYuSE

聞き取りやってるのですが、
2:01〜2:07の箇所と2:29〜2:38が何度聞いてもわかりません。
youtubeの自動文字起こしは間違いまくっているので、あてにならなくて…。

2:01は〜
similar to ??? is
そのあと2:07までもいまいち聞こえません
特に???の部分は固有名詞が入ってるのでしょうか。

2:29〜2:38も
they join the Panthers and they would start the〜
以降but it's a cop!まで
かなり厳しいです。