"The Godfather 2" Best Scene HD
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znL8uYvohCw

What's up? We('ve) got company, uh? (イタリア語での台詞) Che se ce? Ce ??? Corleone.
Corleone? ??? Fara spettare. ??? aspetta mezza ora. Ma.... Ce cosa con ma? Don
Corleone! I wish you had told me you were coming. I could have prepared something for
you. I didn't want you to know I was coming. You heard what happened to my home?
Michael, I almost died myself. I was also relieved. In my home!!! In my bedroom, where
my wife sleeps, where my children come and play with their toys. In my home. I want
you to help me take my revenge. Michael, anything. What can I do? Settle these
troubles with those other brothers. Michael, I don't understand. I don't... look, I don't
have the brains for big deals. But this is a straight thing. And Hyman Roth in Miami.
He's backing up with those son-of-a-bitches. I know he is. Then why? Why do you ask
me to lie down to them, Mike? It was Hyman Roth that tried to have me killed. I know
it was him. But Jesus Christ, Mike! Jesus Christ! Let's hit them all. Let's hit them all
now, while we've got the muscle. Ah, this used to be my father's old study. It's changed.
I remember there used to be.... A big desk was here. I remember when I was a kid,
Frank, I had to be very quiet when I was playing here. I was very happy that this house
never went to strangers. First Clemenza took it over. Now you. My father taught me
many things here. He taught me in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close,
put your enemies closer. Now if Hyman Roth sees that I entered to see this thing and
the result of others' favor, he's going to think his relationship with me is still good.
Agabid (イタリア語?). Gabid. That's what I want him to think. I want him to completely
relaxed and confident in our friendship. Then I'll be able to find out who the traitor in
my family was.