X

Chat in English (英語で雑談):シリアスVer PART1
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワンミングク MM53-JtIL)垢版2017/10/27(金) 20:54:39.21ID:E732iTqTM
Let's watch news sites in everyday and chat! 

This is the first thread.

Hey!!! We have a chat here for serious issues only!

News,social problems,your private problem,english grammer,
love affair,health care,etc.

We all wish for permanent world peace!

When you see 960 please make the new thread.
0086名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 45c1-Yuoz)垢版2018/02/11(日) 06:48:48.65ID:Txe/r7QM0
>>85
Some of the parents made compaints about the reform in their policy.
I mean, do they even need anything more than that to abandon the whole project?
Plus, according to the article, the school uniform was initially introduced as a means to avoid a potential discrimination faced by the students from different income.
But now they prioritize increasing the school's status?
I don't see any consistency there.
0088名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 45c1-Yuoz)垢版2018/02/12(月) 00:40:32.65ID:2T8pImyS0
>>87
The unform is for protecting poor students (obviously encouraging every students there to be in the same attire and by doing so, no one would be able to assume one's ecomomic situation, poor or rich, by what they wear anymore)
If that's really what they are attempting to accomplish, the uniform shouldn't be expensive.
Poor households couldn't even afford them in the first place.
If adopting first-end extravagant piece of brand clothes just for trying to be in harmonious with the area is more important, this whole uniform idea would be rendered meaningless.
If the school was established as private school, then I would just say find another school, but it's a public school that we are talking about here.
0092名無しさん@英語勉強中 (USWW 0H11-F7XK)垢版2018/02/13(火) 18:50:55.34ID:pzN2rw+SH
Is it an advert or some strategy for setting
up brand image?

I don't think so.
Coz the school is nothing unusuall public school.
Get what for brand image?

But...Wait.
Are they trying to get kids from private school around there?
0093名無しさん@英語勉強中 (中止 Spf1-Yuoz)垢版2018/02/14(水) 18:59:40.59ID:K4VuvTavpSt.V
>>90
So there hadn't been any official comment about that from the school at the time?
Does that mean people were just so dumb that they had volantarily come up with a cover-up story that might work in the school's favor and yet, not in any way, theirs?
That's very unlikely. There must have been at least some statements from the school hinting that all of their efforts were and will be for anti-discriminatory sake.
I imagine they just didn't say it outright but in a way they could easily get way with it at any turn of events.
Otherwise people wouldn't just shut their mouths and let them do whatever they liked, I suppose.
0098名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ d729-5RPI)垢版2018/02/21(水) 09:39:33.86ID:aUEISj0n0
WHAT DID YOU SAY??
0106【スパーキー(C ^ヮ^)】 ◆FCr.DTJy2k (ワッチョイ 0f4f-cf6p)垢版2018/02/26(月) 08:03:26.95ID:g/sxA/rQ0
hi crazies! i been crazy busy~ what happened?! to the site and thread?!
0107【スパーキー(C ^ヮ^)】 ◆FCr.DTJy2k (ワッチョイ 0f4f-cf6p)垢版2018/02/26(月) 08:04:17.18ID:g/sxA/rQ0
>>105
USA is dying inside out.
0114名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ e53e-3TZr)垢版2018/06/16(土) 02:56:02.99ID:2ABpQmJ20
英語を誰でも簡単に上達できる方法は、「船山ゴロウの英会話誰でもマスターできるブログ」というブログで見られるらしいよ。ネットとか調べてもいいかもね。

T5GDX
0120名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ニククエ 7123-3QRS)垢版2019/01/29(火) 20:29:33.50ID:cMP7edqH0NIKU
It's a great timing to learn English again.

Japan is now becoming out of knowledge of English these days. Indeed, there are bunch of Chinese people around these days, however, we Japanese want to help foreigners from English speaking countries.
It depends, but for me, I don't want to learn Chinese. As here is an English thread it's OK and I don't discriminate Chinese people by the way. Nevertheless, English is an important language I suppose.
0121名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ササクッテロ Spf1-6kti)垢版2019/01/30(水) 00:54:33.23ID:NMLCc2gJp
We are raised to be competitive and nurture our egos so that we compete and make money.
People say that caring about the weak and poor is the act of a loser.
“Tramp on others. Climb up the social ladder. Make yourself smarter and richer. This is the only thing that counts in life.” We grow up embracing their words as our course of action.
We are told that at the end of the struggle, there is a reward, a reward called “happiness”. But there isn’t. It’s all a lie.
We just run all our life on a treadmill and do not move an inch from where we started.
We are pathetic creatures competing over how fast we can rotate a treadmill.
0126名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ c39d-AZBn)垢版2019/07/06(土) 09:17:52.57ID:5Xp1rvHJ0
The word "we" is sort of pushy and obtrusive to your fellow Japanese
when you express your own opinion.
Probably “I” or “many of us” could be better??

I want to help all foreigners in English,
no matter where he or she is from
unless that person is trying to take advantage of any Japanese or Japan.

I don't think I was raised that way,
and I hold more sanguine view on how to spend my life.
0127名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 6925-z6n3)垢版2019/11/16(土) 22:20:48.57ID:UX88o6HH0
North Korea has just launched a missile over Japan, a test that the country's state media said was a "perfect success."

The missile flew over northern Japan before landing in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles east of the Japanese island of Hokkaido.

The test comes as the Trump administration and others are weighing a new response to the North Korea missile test.

South Korea's Defense Ministry said the missile landed in the sea, which is an area where the country regularly conducts tests, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported.

The launch came shortly after Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe, called for all options, including military ones, to be on the table in response to North Korea's test.

"Japan condemns North Korea's reckless actions and we strongly condemn the missile test,"
Abe said. "We must respond with all the strength of our nation and voice our determination that North Korea never obtain the capability to launch a missile capable of hitting our country."
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況