>>898
>One is that although you country is famous for its high-walfare system, what is a negative aspect about that ?
The first would be that it's very easy to abuse. You get quite a lot of money, especially if you live with your parents,
and if you meet certain criteria (for example, if you have a mental illness) you may not need to work at all to earn that money.
So there is a decent portion of the population that simply abuse the system and get money without working at all.
This is EXTREMELY prominent with immigrants who come here and simply act like parasites, never bothering to properly
learn the language or adopt to the culture, let alone work.

>That's because I've learned that your people tend to get divorced easily.
I don't know why that is, but it seems plausible. Divorce rates are going up in every western country, but if they're particularly
bad here then that might be because women almost always receive the best outcome from a divorce. They take 50% of
a pre-divorce household's assets and income and then (if they get custody of any children) they can also demand alimony
from the husband. Maybe divorce rates are also higher because we are a very atheist country that don't see marriage as anything
holy that shouldn't be broken because God doesn't want us to.

>And the other is how you treat old people when they get terminally ill
In the west, while we do treat the elderly nicely or at least decently, we definitely don't
show them the same level of respect as Japanese people do.
I believe it's very common (not in every case, but still common) for old people to be put into
retirement homes so they'll be cared for by the staff there. I don't know whether the old person's
pension pays for the care or if their children pay for it, but it definitely isn't common for old people
to live with their children and grandchildren here.