X

なんでも翻訳してやるから英文持って来い 15
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0481名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 2bcf-9rEy)
垢版 |
2018/04/03(火) 18:36:31.17ID:YMYFIgM10
インタビューです

- If you had to give one piece of advice to someone starting out with music in New York what would it be?

I don’t like telling people how to like do their thing but I think the most important thing for me was just it’s actually quite simple but quite complicated at the same time, is just like to make the decision

(ここまでは把握しました)
0482名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 2bcf-9rEy)
垢版 |
2018/04/03(火) 18:38:34.42ID:YMYFIgM10
(ここからわかりません)

that if it’s like what you’re happiest doing it’s what you wanna do and it’s like what you need to do in your life
like somebody once told me that they were like you should be a songwriter it’s like you wake up everything you need to be a songwriter and I was like oh cool and I was a little intimidated by that at the time

but you just have to make the decision that like no matter how many times you fail people say no to you or like you look awkward or you do something that you know second-guess or whatever cause everybody goes to that
0483名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 2bcf-9rEy)
垢版 |
2018/04/03(火) 18:40:00.75ID:YMYFIgM10
(続きです)

that you’re never gonna let that be the thing that stops you because if you make the decision that you’re never gonna stop like you’re the only person that can like is responsible for whether you become successful or not

time can take its time and you never know how long it’ll take but you know I think in all things it’s like that right

送信出来ず分割しました
長くてすみません
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況