もう少しわかりやすくするために、
パラグラフ間を一行空白にしてみました。↓↓

Though I must admit the fact that there are many people who insist that the government should not hold the 2020 Summer Olympics at the expense of the safety in Japan, I agree with the idea that Japan will benefit overall from hosting the Olympics.
I have three reasons to support my opinion.

The first reason is that there will be a lot of companies which will be able to take advantage of this opportunity.
For example, when many travelers from foreign countries come to Japan in 2020, most hotels in Tokyo will gain a big profit from those travelers.

The second reason is that this may be the chance for us to communicate with many people from all over the world.
Such an experience will enable us to know various cultures.
I assume that it will broaden our horizons.

The third reason is that this must be the opportunity to let foreign people know that Japan is one of the safest countries in the world.
If they notice that it is comfortable to live in Japan, they will come to love Japan and many of them will visit Japan again.

It is true that some people are worrying about the opinion that the number of crimes will increase due to the increasing number of foreign people.
However, we can solve the problem by hiring many guards.
I believe that the advantages of hosting the Olympics will be bigger. (239 words)