>>919
こんな感じかな。
Actually, I’m not interested in tennis at all, so my opinion may be superficial for people who follow Naomi Osaka earnestly, but in my understanding, Naomi is very poor at maintaining of her healthy mental condition, so couldn’t deliver good results before her first grand slam championship in 2018, and I remember that the media at that time reported that Naomi’s coach always encouraged her, and it worked very well. Therefore, I was a little shocked to know that Naomi Osaka left the coach. I thought, “What happened to her?”

Anyway, her weakest point seemed to be not her physical skills but her mentality. Suddenly, however, such a mentally fragile girl began to show her political opinions about BLM. BLM is very controversial. Not all people support BLM. There are also many who frown at people who shout,” BLM”. If Naomi had a very strong mentality, it would be all right, but she doesn’t. Therefore, it’s natural that Naomi became so nervous that she had to refuse any interviews.
I believe many athletes actually struggle to overcome their insecure mental condition, and if they are irritated or very nervous, it’s very hard to achieve their goals. When it comes to Naomi Osaka, she may have forgotten her weakness. I sometimes think, “If Naomi Osaka still had that coach.”