>>939
I sometimes practice writing by commenting on SNS, so it’s funny to see someone trying to counter in Japanese here on the EIKEN 1st Grade thread.

First, the question provided was “ Is it good for cerebritis to accept interview?” Of course, top athletes are cerebritis, so I talked about Naomi Osaka during the lesson. Since I was also an athlete in the past, I know how important it is for them to maintain secure mental condition. Therefore, I chose her as a failure example.

It is true that she confessed that she suffered from PTSD and declined all her interviews although accepting them was her duty. and I need to find a reason why she was mentally damaged.

What happened before the confession? She began to support BLM, and as a result she began to be bashed. And it’s well-known that Naomi Osaka cannot control her mentality during games. Don’t you think people who are not into her or tennis believe the reason is kicking out her coach since he always took care of her mental condition?

My conclusion is that Naomi Osaka shouldn’t have bring up BLM, thinking about the possible negative impact on her future performance. And I don’t recommend celebrities to stand up for political purposes. If they are colored politically, they tend to lose many fans and easily criticized, and in consequence they cannot achieve their goals.