>>532
それは別である
それとは別である

この趣旨の違いを指摘していなければ、理解できていなかったと言われても仕方がないよね。
もっとも、>>511の質問の趣旨としては前者で充分なのだから、揚げ足取りの詭弁でしかないけど。
0539垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:56:180
Now 16:44,10,Jan,2011 It seems some of criminals named Boran and Yuko as Kim Nelson have been helping to investigate this serious matter even especially Boran has kept on surrendering herself to the police
but criminals have never permitted to let her do that.
And it seems some members from Chongryon except insane Son Myonho and Yu and any other have been having minds to surrender themselves but it seems they can't
because they're owned by Chinese Communist Party and N.Korean government.
But Son Myonho and Yu have kept on trying to murder me anyhow to fall me and Chongryon serious tricks to try to let people murder me.
It's gonna be true.
Just investigate it.
Arrest them all as they can't surrender themselves.
And criminals from S.Korean project team named Myon Jison and Kim Myonhi and Kim Ichong and anyother have kept on forcing crimianals to torture me hard nasty
as they named Myon Jison and Kim Myonhi and Kim Ichong and anyother have been doing like that
as they named Myon Jison and Kim Myonhi and Kim Ichong and anyother are not human beings and they named Myon Jison and Kim Myonhi and Kim Ichong and anyother have been wanting to involve some of criminals
who have been still taking minds with being sorry.
Criminals named Myon Jison and Kim Myonhi and Kim Ichong and anyother will definitely take capital punishment even as each of them have murdered victims.
It's real.
Just move.

Criminals have been threating that let criminals enjoy this torture against me.
To the world Please arrest criminals with the president of China Hu Jintao as A-licenced criminal of this serious crisis.
SOS
And for now 15:45,criminals can control strengyh of signals anytime and can set strength of signals automatically correlate closely witt my mind.
They will take capital punishment.
SOS

Masamichi Kakino
0540垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:56:580
And now 15:08,10,Jan,2011 criminals have been confessing that Chinese Communist Party and S.Korean government and N.Korean government have been forcing criminals at the acene of this crime in Japan and in S.Korea not to release me and
have kept on ordering criminals to murder me.
SOS

Now 15:04,10,Jan,2011 According to criminal's thought and they criminals have been saying for now against that hiden camera settles in the scene of this crime in Japan has recorded their crimes at there from Chongryon
and from 30 or more S.Korean project team like Myong Jison named by himself, Kim Myonghi
 who has shown his licence of the company Samsung, Kim Ichong or Kim Jongi named by himself and Boran who she has been called by them, as criminals have been watching that record on live and the record of that
has been streamed on the system of this torture against me it seems.
Just Investigate it.
SOS
Now 14:34,10,Jan,2011 according to criminals' thought the president of China Hu Jintao has said to the power from the world(America?) after ordered to let me Masamichi Kakino freee as let criminals release me that "Shut Up".
The president of China Hu Jintao is completely Insane shit dust.
And according to criminals' thought criminals from Chinese Communist Party and S.Korean project team with S.Korean government have ordering Chongryon and criminals in Japan to murder me
even they've been plannning that they're gonna try to say bullshit like that
 "Chinese Communist Party and S.Korean government have tried to save me"
Chinese Communist Party and S.Korean government are completely insane and back grond.
Arrest them all.

Masamichi Kakino
0541垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:57:390
And now 14:44,Jan,10,2011 Criminals have been threating that 「お前を寝かしてやってるんだ。こんな優しい犯行グループなんているか?」"are there any kindly criminals who let a victim let sleep?"
And it seems Chines Communist Party has kept on threating N.Korean government not to release me Masamichi Kakino before I Masamichi Kakino am gonna be murdered by criminals so N.Korean government has kept on forcing Chongryon not to release me.
They're completely insane.
To the world Seriously SOS.
And according to criminals' thought almost all members of S.Korean project team are terribly insane shit as making any kinds of signals of what crush human beings as they've murdered 5 or more victims especially in S.Korea, and
 they've been stealing the whole memories of over 10000 victims almost all from S.Korea as translated movies,pivtures,words and so on on the system of this toture.
They are completely insane an d tehy all will be take capital punishment.
It seems there are over 50 criminals in S.Korean project team who have comitted crimes like that and criminals from Chongryon have comitted crimes like that almost all only for victims in Japan.
It's terrible crisis.
It's not joke.
Arrest them all right now.
SOS

Masamichi Kakino
0542垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:58:190
Now 12:40,9,Jan,2011 I'm reporting about this serious crime against me as criminals from Chinese Communist Party, S.Korean poject team with S.Korean government, Chongryon in Japan, Mindan in Japan
 have been doing Witch-Hunting against me and have been doing brain-wash against me, have been torturing me, have been attempting to murder me, have been trying to murder me by hiring killer or by themselves,
 have been torturing against me, have been comitting several kinds of crimes.
And criminals have preserved over 10000 victims's almost all from S.Korea whole memories(every scene victims have watched by their own eyes at once, and every thinkings victims have thought
 by their own brain at once.) preserved on the main server as movies and pitures and words shown on the system of this serious crimes for downloading those from each real brains as one of body organs of victims.
And they've enjoyed to watched those memories of victims on the system of this torture, especially they've chose several victims from over 10000 victims almost all from S.Korea to enjoy watching the scene of making love with relations,
 and nude and anything for satisfying their desires.
And they've secretly changed movies and pictures and words (downloaded from Human's brains and presurved on the system of this torture) for fake things(criminals made) of that on the system of this torture.
And there are over 30000 victims almost all from S.Korea who have been settled to be accessed by criminals for that.
Criminals are completely insane.
Arrest them all.

Masamichi Kakino
0543垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:59:000
Accodring criminals's thought, about the case of murder a victim by one of felons named Kim Ichong(real name looks like Kim Jongi), he has sent signal
(let creature brain dead as they've been threating me, when they have sent this signals for experiment with dogs, it has ran about wildly as going mad, and then
it has been slumped down with opening it's eyes as it has gone off brain dead. as S.Korean project team from the compay Samsung have succeeded to experiment with dogs
for let them brain dead.) to one of victims S.Korean man mediated by Sattelite of S.Korea and one of victims S.Korean man had suicided bu jumping over the window
 as one of victims S.Korean man has suffered from their signal of that.
And after one of felons Kim Ichong(real name looks like Kim Jongi) has murdered one of victims S.Korean man like that, he said like (mission completed) and almost all criminals with him went to take a meal.
And according to criminals' thought, victims who had murdered by this signal are not only him.
According to criminals' thought criminals of S.Korean project team has also murdered another victims they've said.
They're completely insane.
And according to criminals' thought, criminals of S.Korean project team have been changing targets in over 30000 victims one after another to torture them.
And according to criminals' thought, there are like 50 criminals in S.Korean project team who have comitted the cases of murders, the cases of abandoning dead bodies,
 and the cases of torture over 30000 victims wirepulled by a financial combine group Samsung.
And almost all victims of over 30000 victims are from S.Korea and they have recognized victims individually by numbering as I am numbered in their some of on 30000.
And they've already emperimented like 10000 victims as human experiment.
Besides S.Korean government and the military authorities of S.Korea has concerned with them, and it's kind of National project they've said.
Masamichi Kakino
0544垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 19:59:400
And according to criminals' thought, about the case of torture and murder a victim by one felons Kim Myonghi, he has tortured one of victims S.Korean woman for a month
 by sending torture signals to her mediated by Sattelite of S.Korea to stimulate her local area for letting her go mad, and finally felon Kim Myonghi has murdered her by stopping her breathe compulsory.
And according to criminals' thought, one of criminals Kim Myonghi has shown his personal licence of Samsung.
And according to criminals' thought, the story about the cases of indicating murder a Ai Iijima by the president of China Hu Jintao has been famous between S.Korean people in Japan,
 and there has been a person who has attended on her to lead her to China for setting, and if people are gonna investigate the account of the bank of Joseon or bank of Chosen,
 and if people are gonna investigate mails of Chongryon, the proofs will be found.
Please investigate Chongryon and Mindan right now and resque me with my family now.
According to criminals's thought when criminals have settled me on the system of this torture for torture me by this system of this torrture criminals have been using, criminals have used soporific.
It seems there are some accomplices at the monet for example one of felons tochizawa let a accomplice use soporific for settling me on the system of this torture.
And every criminals have know that I Masamichi Kakino is not an accomplice even criminals have been falling me a serious trick about that.
Even as this system of this torture against me criminals have been using can show the proof of that I Masamichi kakino am not an accomplice.
SOS

Masamichi Kakino
Tyuuouku Minami11zyou Nishi8tyoume 2-43-603,Sapporo,Hokkaido,Japan
(Twitter)[MasamichiKakino]
(Youtube)MasamichiKakino
0545垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 20:00:200
Kim Ichon is a man who has gone in and out the company Samsung as a member of special project team and he has talked about this torture project to people at Samsung about accessing human's brain,
about experiment dogs and so on for satisfying himself.
And he has wanked to watch inside brain of 30000 victims from S.Korea as like he has wanked at the main scene of this crisis Chongryon in Japan for watching inside brain of me.
They've said that? this is the reason why there are more women victims that men's victims.
Investigate it.
Call Samsung right now.

Kim Myonghi has also tortured a S>Korean women for wanking for a month alone at the scene of this crisis in S.Korea, and finally? he has murdered her by stopping her breathe compulsory for wanking at there
Just investigate it.

The president of China Hu Jintao has been likely to watch the scene of sexal scene of me and Shoichi Nakagwa before he has been conspired with felons to murder Shoichi Nakagawa and
before he has watched the moment of murder Shoichi Nakagawa from his home with his family it seems.
Because the president of China Hu Jintao has accessed to watch at the scene of that sexual scene of me and Shoichi Nakagawa and any other 30000 victims from S.Korea..
It's the fact.
Just investigate it.

For a while the president of China Hu Jintao has enjoyed to watch sexal scene of Shoichi Nakagawa
 with his family Liu Yongqing and Hu Haifeng and Hu Hsiao-Hwa for pissing one of Japanese Shoichi Nakagwa off
before they've watched the moment of the murder Shoichi Nakagawa by one PC as only 1 PC setteled in his home.

Masamichi Kakino
(Twitter)(MasamichiKakino)
(Youtube)MasamichiKakino
0546名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/13(木) 22:49:210
>>538
>それとは別である
何がそれとは別なのさ?
>この趣旨の違いを指摘していなければ
主語を変えれば自動的に趣旨は変わるよ
>もっとも、>>511の質問の趣旨としては前者で充分なのだから
>>511の趣旨は後者すなわち「>>475の趣旨は『Xは間接受身とは別だ』ということだから,間接受身なら言えるとした>>478の解釈はあり得ない」ということだよね?
だけど,>>475の趣旨は正しくは「間接受身は直接受身とは別であって,言える」ということなんだよ
>>475の「後に見る間接受身は別である」は,「後に見る間接受身はそれとは別である」と補うことができ,その場合の「それ」とは,直接受身としての>>475の例文(15)のような受身表現を指すことになる
0547名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 01:36:480
>だけど,>>475の趣旨は正しくは「間接受身は直接受身とは別であって,言える」ということなんだよ

結局のところ、寝取られ妄想さんは

>   (15)*花子ガ太郎ニ結婚サレタ
> のような受身表現はできない。(後に見る間接受身は別である。)

を、 

>「花子が太郎に結婚された」は,真の非文ではない(間接受身なら言える)

と要約できると早合点して、だから論拠に引用したわけだな。

しかし比べてみるとわかるように、本文の趣旨が逆で、前者は、表現はできない(非文)としていて、
括弧内で後に見る間接受身(の例)は別である。と念を押している。

つまり、後者の「真の非文ではない」の論拠が、前者にはない(そもそも明らかに否定されている)。

よってこれは、
>単に意味を誤解するかもしれないだけの文には付かない
という仮定への反例にはならず、誤解すれば*が付く論拠とはならない。
0548名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 13:29:530
>>547
>結局のところ、寝取られ妄想さんは
女が男(夫,恋人)を寝取られたって言うかな?
>括弧内で後に見る間接受身(の例)は別である。と念を押している。
間接受身の場合は*が付かないと念を押している
>つまり、後者の「真の非文ではない」の論拠が、前者にはない(そもそも明らかに否定されている)。
明らかに肯定されている。真の非文なら常に*が付くから,括弧書きは要らない
0549名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 13:36:090
「花子ガ太郎ニ結婚サレタ」
文脈なしだと、
「太郎が誰か(花子含む)と結婚したことによって、花子が被害を受けた」
ぐらいしかわからないんじゃないのか。
0550名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 13:52:430
>>549
>「太郎が誰か(花子含む)と結婚したことによって、花子が被害を受けた」
>ぐらいしかわからないんじゃないのか。
それはとりあえずあなたの判定でしょ
寺村氏は花子は含まないと考えたから(ぼくもそう思う),直接受身に*を付けたんだよ
つまり,言語学者は>>399の言うような仕事はしてないってこと
0552名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 14:00:440
非文が表現として解釈できたら非文の判定自体が間違いだ。
つまり、非文と表現の判定は両立しない。
0554名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 17:23:380
おかしな所というか、(15)は非文で間接受身ではないと言っているだけだろ?
結局、AがBにCされた。に当てはまる文の事を被害だの受身だの適当に呼んでるだけじゃないか?
Cが結婚ではなく、被害(強姦)とか受身(求婚)であれば言えるだろこれ。
0555名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 17:42:080
>>552
言語学者が「非文法的」と判定するもののなかには,全くわけのわからない語列もあるだろうけど
多くは,話し手の意図はわかるが,それを言いたいんならその表現はおかしいよ,というものじゃないの?
0556名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 17:58:270
意図がわかったとしてもそれは手がかりと反応を元にした推理や妄想とか勘の類であって、
文章表現からわかったとは言えない。
0557名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 20:19:420
問題を抱えた文の意図がわかったのが,表現からなのか,推理によるのかなんて,区別できないでしょう?
0558名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 20:47:370
超能力なのか、手品なのか、区別できない場合。

・これは超能力だと言える。
・これは手品以外ありえないと言える。
・これはわからないとしか言えない。

あなたはどれ?
0559垣野 正通
垢版 |
2011/01/14(金) 23:45:310
About the cases of rapes and murders of the president of China Hu Jintao
 there is a person as one of felons named Son Tehaji named by themselves who has attended on Ai Iijima and who has been ordered to murder Ai Iijima by the president of China Hu Jintao.
And Son Tehaji named by themselves has been also setteled on this system of torture and there is a critical proof of that, even there are proofs of that exchanges of mailing
 about coversations of the case of murder Ai Iijima
 and exchanges between the president of China Hu Jintao and Ai Iijima of account of bank of chogin.
And there is a person who has murdered a S.Korean woman who had been raped by the predientf of China Hu Jintao
 and had been murdered by him ordered by the president of China Hu Jintao and the president of S.Korea Lee Myung-Bak.
And now 23:09,14,Jan,2011 the president of China Hu Jintao with Chinese Communist Party and the S.Korean project team and president of S.Korea Lee Myung-bak with S.Korean government
 and the leader of N.Korea Kim Jong-il and his son Kim Jong-un with the Workers' Party of Korea and Chongryon in Japan and Mindan in Japan
 have been trying to murder me while all of them have been threating me, and attempting to murder me, and have been falling me serious tricks for punish me with my family,
 and have been committing several kinds of crimes as serious torture and serious Witch-Hunting.
To the world SOS.

Masamichi Kakino
(Youtube)MasamichiKakino
0561名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/18(火) 08:03:180
>>548
>間接受身の場合は*が付かないと念を押している
「間接受身の場合は*が付かないとことわっている」と言うべきだった
誰も突っ込まないけど訂正
花子が太郎の娘で,太郎の遺産相続人は花子しかいないはずだったのに,太郎が誰かと結婚した,というときに
「花子が太郎に結婚された」
と言えるか考えてみた。小説などで,「花子」と「太郎」との関係が規定されている場合,どうだろうか
しかし,間接受身を使うということは,迷惑を被った花子の立場から描くということだから,やっぱり
「花子が父の太郎に結婚された」「花子が父親に結婚された」
などと言うのが自然だと思う
その文自体が壊れているのを「非文法的」として*を付け,文自体は壊れていないが,ある文脈の中でおかしいのを「不適格」として#を付ける,ということをやる言語学者もいるようだ
ただ,寺村氏の時代には区別しない人も多かった
非文でも不適格でも誤用には変わりない
0563名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/19(水) 18:59:58O
結局,全部著者都合だよ
大多数の人の判定と一致しなければ,この著者は語感がおかしくてダメだと言われるだろうね
0564名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/30(日) 20:27:050
編集者が著者に無断で直すのは著作権侵害で不法行為だが、著者には直されずに出版に値する原稿を提出する義務がある。
出版に値するかどうかを決める権限は編集者にある。だから、著者が直さなければ出版しないと編集者が言うのは不法行為ではない。
0566名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/30(日) 23:37:080
編集者には書き手を育てなければという使命感がある。だから、納得できるまで著者に書き直しを求める。
あるいは、適当なところであきらめてそのまま出版する。当然原稿料もちゃんと支払う。
しかし、その著者は自分の見込み違いだった、実力なしということで、 2 度と仕事を頼まない。
プロの作家や学者にダメ出しを重ねることはあるが、編集者が勝手に直すことは絶対にしない。
他方、ゴーストに書かせているタレントや評論家の原稿は、編集者が直すこともある。
当人たちはプロとしての自覚がないので、誰 1 人文句を言って来ない。
0568名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 00:01:470
あまり違わない。
論理的な文章の場合は、普通は○○ではなく△△と言いますがとか、ここは文がねじれています、「……」のようにしてはどうですかとか、代案を示すこともある。
小説などは難しい。この箇所の趣旨・意図はかくかくしかじかですか、もしそうなら印象が弱いのでもっと濃密に、違うなら誤解を招くので別の表現に、といった感じになる。
0569名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 00:05:230
>>572
ここわかんないから書きなおしたほうがいいと言うのと、これは間違いだからこう直せというのがあまり違わないってこと?
0570名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 02:12:190
(アンカーが変だけど) 違わない。どう直せばいいか編集者にわかっている場合と、編集者にもわからない (内容がわかりにくいことはわかる) 場合とがあるだけ。
作家・学者先生を説得して直させるのが編集者の仕事だ。
彼らは想像力・思考力は並外れているが、日本語の表現が完全なわけではない。
0572名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 09:27:340
>>571
> 同じことがわからないのに
「同じであることが……」の誤りだろう。
編集者は最初の読者として、納得できる文章にしてもらえればいいわけだから、その点は、直し方がわかっていてもわからなくても全く同じ。
著者が編集者を信頼していれば、修正要求にはたいてい応じる。
内容がわかりにくかった場合、編集者が何となく予想していたのと大きく違う、すばらしい書き直しを著者がして来ることがあって、そういうときは、流石だ、この本は売らねばと思う。
0573名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 10:45:550
>「同じであることが……」の誤りだろう。
その表現と等価であることがわかるのであれば、誤りではないことになる。
0574名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 13:36:29O
>>573 実際には誤りと見なされ、修正が求められる。
こんなつまらないことに抵抗する著者はいないと思うが、わかるんだからいいだろうと言われたら、「事柄」「事態」「出来事」などと言い換えられない「こと」の前で「同じ-」は使えず、「同じである-」「同じだという-」などが正しいと説明する。
0576名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 16:22:460
表現されれば本人の手を離れるので、本人の意図と関わりなく解釈され、解釈された内容に表現が合わなければ、誤りと見なされる。
もっとも、編集者は一方では著者本人のことをよく知っており、一方では 1 読者の立場にも立てる。
実績のある編集者に従うのが著者にとっていちばんいい。
0577名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 19:35:290
意図が不明なのだから、誤りと言うことはできない。
解釈通りの意図である可能性を否定することは誤りだ。
0578名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 20:00:200
>>577
> 解釈通りの意図である可能性を否定することは誤りだ。
「解釈通りの意図でない可能性を…」の誤りだろう。
出版されてしまうと、著者は解釈に対する抗弁権を一切もたない。
解釈どおりの意図でない可能性は、否定はされないが (できないので)、無視される。それでよい。
0580名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/01/31(月) 20:13:380
著者の意図どおりの解釈を導く表現がなされていなければ、誤りである。
つまり、表現に誤りがあっても著者の意図を解釈できる人でなければ、編集作業はできない。
0582名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 03:30:490
>>581 偶然正しく解釈されただけであって、そうならなかった可能性も十分あった。ex. >>571>>577
常に正しく解釈されるように表現を直すのが、編集者の仕事といえる。
これで伝わらなかったら読み手の方に問題があると、自信を持って言えなければならない。
0586名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 04:10:350
>>585 出版する気はないが、匿名であれネットで全世界に向けて発信する以上、出版するのと同じ気持ちで書いている。
少なくとも私はね。
0588名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 04:28:150
>>587 編集者や査読者が居るつもりでなければ、誤用とか正しいとかいう概念はおそらくない。
しかし、出版する気がないなら「誤用」など存在しないと主張しても、誰も納得しないだろう。
つまり、表現するということは、その時点で相手のチェックを受ける覚悟があるということなのだ。
正常な日本語の読み手は、>>571>>577 には誤りがあると判断するか、意味不明として解釈を放棄する。
0589名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 04:35:360
書き手 あれがクニマスだというのは間違いだ。
編集者 間違いだとは言えない、そこはわからないとか断定はできないと書くべきだ。

こういうことだろ?
0590名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 05:24:340
>>589 語法の誤りはない。
書き手が間違いだとする根拠をもっていて、編集者が読んで納得すれば、そのままでよい。
0592名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 06:58:580
>>591 しつこい。
編集者が、自分でなければ書き手の意図がわからない人がいるだろうと思ったら、誤用なのだ。
表現することは、相手に意図を伝えようとすることだから、自動的に相手の「査読」を受ける。
そういうことを意識しないのは子供の間だけ。
0593名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 07:05:150
正常な日本語の読み手は、>>588>>592には誤りがあると判断するか、
意味不明として解釈を放棄する。

つまり自動的に相手の「査読」を受けない。
0594名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 08:38:420
>>593 どういう誤りがあるのか絶対に指摘できないし、意味がわからないのは >>593 だけ。
つまり全く「正常」ではない。
「誤用」というものは存在しない、あるいは、話者の意図が聞き手にわからない表現のみを誤用とするという考え方は、異常である。
0595名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 14:30:000
>>588の説明によればそれが正常だろう。
「意味不明として解釈を放棄する」のと「誤りがあると判断する」のは両立しないからこそ併記されている。
つまり、意味不明な表現の誤りを指摘できることが異常である。

問題は、矛盾があるだけのことを誤りがあると表現していると解釈できる点にある。
0596名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 16:03:300
>>595
> 「意味不明として解釈を放棄する」のと「誤りがあると判断する」のは両立しないからこそ併記されている。
>>571>>577 については、誤りがあると判断し、誤りを指摘できれば意味がわかり、誤りがないという前提を動かさなければ、意味がわからない。
誤りがあるかどうかと、意味・意図がわかるかどうかとは、互いに独立している。
0598名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 17:11:520
>>597 誤りがあるからこそ、誤りがないものとして読んだとき (普通の読者の読み方)、矛盾が生じる。
もともと誤りがなければ、矛盾は生じない。
(意図自体が矛盾している場合は別だが)
0599名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 17:46:590
誤りがあると仮定していたら読み手に矛盾は生じない。
つまり、矛盾を指摘して本人が認めるまでは誤りはない。
0600名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 19:24:22O
>>599 「つまり」が役割を果たしていない。
誤りがないと仮定すれば矛盾が生じ、誤りがあると仮定して具体的に誤りを正したとき矛盾が消えるなら、書いた本人と無関係に誤りがある。
0601名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 19:39:570
具体的に、矛と盾のどっちが誤りか、言っている本人に聞いてみないとわからないし、本人も多分知らないだろう。
わかったら矛盾ではない。
0602名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/01(火) 22:04:120
>>601
> 本人も多分知らないだろう。
つまり趣旨に矛盾があり、読むに値しない、どだい意味不明ということだなw
>>571 は、「同じこと」すなわち「同じ事柄」とは何のことかわからないので意味不明。
>>577 は、だれも「解釈通りの意図である可能性を否定」していないから、「誤りだ」と言われても意味不明。
0603名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/02(水) 00:17:300
矛盾がある表現の方が面白いから読む価値があるだろう。
日本人じゃないならわからないかもしれないけどさ。
っていうか意味不明と言ってるんだからわからないことはわかるんだよな。
0605名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/03(木) 19:11:450
ネイティブじゃない習得者は、自信がある程、自分にわからない表現を認めたくないんだよな。
たとえば日本人が英語でわからない表現があれば、それは自分の語学力が足らないことになる訳で。

だから教わらなかった表現はわからないと素直に言えば角が立たないのに、あえて相手を間違いだと言ったりするんだろう。
それでとっちめられてもここは匿名だからそれ以上の損害はないし、自分が納得できるように解説してもらえれば儲けもの。

というか、2chで素直にわからないなんて言ったらバカにされて、意地悪されるだけで教えてもらえなかったのかもね。
間違いだと言い切れば、それが確信犯でもわからない奴にはわからないから、間違いがわかる凄い奴だと錯覚させる。
0606名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 01:39:130
1600レスにおよぶ議論の末
スレタイの問いへの答えはどうなったのか
議論に参加していた各人のこれまでのまとめを報告してください
0607名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 01:56:220
>>606
「ひく」を使うか「おす」を使うかは、現状では伝統的な「ひく」が優勢。
しかし「おす」を使う人もそれなりにおり、それに対する肯定意見も否定意見も
互いに相手を納得させるだけの決定的なものは未だに出ていない。

まあこれが生きた言語というものの最前線の一つなのだろう。
0608名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 08:17:380
>>606 「押す」を使う人もいるらしいことは認められるが、割合が小さすぎて、誤用の域を出ない。
編集や校正をくぐり抜けて出版物や放送原稿に残った「押す」の例は、まだ報告されていない。
0609名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 13:34:570
スレタイの問いに「どちらが誤用か」などという文はない。
スレタイの質問文だけでは質問者の意図はわからず答えることはできない。
というのが唯一できるまともな答え。
0610名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 14:19:48O
「引くもの? 押すもの?」から「どちらが正しいのか」という問いだと解釈することは無理ではない。
0611名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 15:29:200
「どちらが正しいのか」という問いだと解釈したのなら
「言語学ではどちらが正しいのかを決定しない」と答えるのがまともな人。
「あなたは、もしくはあなたの地域ではどちらを言うか」という
言語学的なリサーチを目的としたアンケートという解釈だってできる。
むしろそちらのほうが言語学的だ。
0613名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 16:45:530
> 「言語学ではどちらが正しいのかを決定しない」と答えるのがまともな人。
「まともでない」言語学者がウヨウヨ、 * を付けまくってるから。
OK?
0615名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 17:48:560
# でも同じことだよ。正しくないと言ってることに変わりない。
それとも、「リヤカーを押す」というフレーズ自体は日本語として壊れていない、という答が得られれば十分なのか?
0616名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/07(月) 22:48:010
>>608
割合が小さい、単なる少数という意味しかない場合に、これを誤用と表現されたものが編集をくぐり抜けて出版されたという例は、まだ報告されていない。
0621名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/09(水) 00:05:37O
>>620
は??
どうした??

マジか(笑)
0622名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/09(水) 00:16:410
後部に車輪があるから前部に握り棒があって、それを中から押してるんだって説明じゃなかったか?
0623名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!
垢版 |
2011/02/09(水) 11:31:450
リヤのつかない人力車ならどうなるの。
それに名前からどう行動すべきか決めるなら
靴下は靴を履いてその上から履かないと不自然てことになるな。
いやまてよ、そうしても靴下の一部は靴の上や横にあるな。
それに普通の履き方でも靴の甲の部分の下にはあるから靴下という名前の通りで不自然じゃないのか。
だったらリヤカーの取っ手の部分は押しているから、普通の操作で押すと言うのも問題ないってことになるな。
どちらの名称も一部に関する状態しか言及してないから。
靴下を本当に名前通りの状態下に置くなら、靴を履いて靴下全体を踏んでいないとだめだな。
0624名無し象は鼻がウナギだ!