米国側は「今のところお知らせできることはありません」だそうだが

>QUESTION: Yes, thank you. Secretary Blinken, today you discussed many ways to strengthen the Korea-U.S. alliance..
>Would a April state visit by President Yoon be considered as one of those measures?

>And Minister Park, just last week the Chinese military aircraft entered Korean air defense identification zone,
>and now there’s a Chinese surveillance balloon in the U.S. airspace. Do you consider this kind of behaviors
>to be a threat to the alliance?

>SECRETARY BLINKEN: Thank you. President Biden very much values his relationship and partnership with President Yoon,
>but I would refer you to the White House for any information about any visits.

>FOREIGN MINISTER PARK: Secretary Blinken gave me very detailed explanations about the Chinese balloon incident,
>and I sufficiently understand the decision to postpone Secretary’s visit to China and I think that China should
>make a swift and very sincere explanations about what happened. But at the same time, the U.S.-China relationship is
> a very important relationship in international relations, so at some point in the future, I hope that President ? Blinken
> can have a chance to visit China and to communicate with Beijing.

ソース:米国国務省
https://www.state.gov/secretary-antony-j-blinken-and-republic-of-korea-foreign-minister-park-jin-at-a-joint-press-availability-2/