"The Godfather 3" Best Scene HD 書き取り
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPV8QTd7H7Q

I have a problem. And I want to find out if it is my problem or your problem. Joe, your
business is your business. I have no interests or percentages from it. I'm out. Good.
Then it's my problem. Michael, you know Vincent Manzini. Sonny's boy. How're you
doing, Mr. Corleone? How're you doing? I'm doing good. How're you doing? Good body.
Oh, you like it? Yeah, how you sneak in. You trust for it. So... what's the trouble
between you and Mr. Joe Zaza? Just trouble. I'll take care of it. It's foolish of you.
Foolish of *me*!? It's a little foolish of this guy, don't you think? Right? Right! Just like
your father. Vincent, Mr. Joe Zaza now owns what used to be the Corleone family
business in New York. Hah. Out of the kindness of his heart, he gave you a job in his
family. Contrary to my advice you took the job. I offered you something better in the
legitimate world. You turned me down. Now, you both come to me with this bad blood.
And what do you expect me to do? Am I a gangster? No, you're not a gangster. That was
the toughest neighborhood. Now it's Joey Zaza runs it like a disgrace. That's what the
women.... That's the past, Connie. I'm in the territory of my talent. (The) Commission
gave it to me. And you approved. Yes. Uncle Mike, I'm not able to party. I'm not here to
ask your kind of help. I'm not ??? kill this bastard. He's the one who leads the house. So
kill him. What does this all have to do with me? Well, he's going on behind your back,
saying "Fuck Michael Corleone" all the time. That's it. That's one thing that has to do
with you, right? (続く)