面白いけど transcript の見つからないビデオはなかなか見つからないが、今回のもの
はそれなりに面白く、しかも transcript が見つからないように思う。一生懸命に書き
取ったが、まだ完全ではない。誰か、僕の間違いに気づいたら教えてほしい。

Rita Hayworth "Mysteries & Scandals" Produced by Danny Schwartz & Alison Martino
(0m0s から 1m45s まで)
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAA0Zt5BAE4

Well, here she is! Now you can see her again. Rita Hayworth—the 1940s the loring sex
siren was Hollywood's most dival asset. Rita looked like a million bucks on the surface.
She didn't seem to have a care in the world. You didn't hear about me, Gabe. If I'd been
on a ranch, they would've have named me Bar Nothing. But beneath the glossy exterior,
Rita Hayworth lived in a private hell. Fame could not shield Rita from decades of abuse,
heartache, and emotional chaos. And by the time she was sixty, newspaper headlines
screamed that Rita, the one-time love goddess of Hollywood, had finally crumbled. I'm
all good. I'm all worn out. I've been passed from hand to hand. I've had to split the
things that the nice American boys couldn't dream of in these wildest nightmares. On
this episode of mysteries and scandals, we'll recount Rita's deceptive and disastrous
relationship and reveal the inner demon that tormented Rita until she cracked. And
she was very volatile. She would just lose control and become kind of crazy. One point
she just lapped out to her face, hit the plate. Gypsies say the lover should have gentle
hands, a gentle louf, a gentle hot. And a woman saint? No. She would have cruel hands,
a cruel heart. No heart at all. I'm A.J. Benza. Join me as we expose the fragile woman
behind the flashy pinup image: Rita Hayworth.