Leonardo DiCaprio Oscars 2016 Acceptance Speech Wins Best Actor Oscar for
The Revenant & Chris Rock
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nba-KZu0og&;t=20s

2分ほどの Leonardo DiCaprio のスピーチを書き取ってみる。

Thank you. Thank you all so very much. Thank you to the Academy. Thank you to all
of you in this room. I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees of this year
on... for their unbelievable performances. Uh, "The Revenant" was a (ここで [ə] では
なく [ei] と発音していることに注意したい) product of the tireless efforts of an
unbelievable cast and crew I got to work alongside. First off, to my brother of this
endeavor, Mr. Tom Hardy (19世紀のイギリスの小説家 Thomas Hardy を意識した名
前か?). Tom, your fierce talent on screen can only be surpassed by your friendship off
screen to Mr. Alehandred(???) on the [reetoo](???) as a history of cinema folds you
have forged your way and the history of the past two years. What an unbelievable
talent you are! Thank you to you and Cheevo(???) for creating a transcendent
cinematic experience for all of us. Thank you to everybody at Fox and New Regency, in
particular Milsham you're the champion of this endeavor of the entire team. I thank
everyone from the onset of my career; to Mr. Jones, for casting me in my first film. To
Mr. Scorsese for teaching so much about the cinematic art form. To Mr. Ricky Ong;
thank you for helping me navigate me through this industry. And to my parents; none
of this would be possible without you. And to my friends; I love you dearly for who you are.

(続く)