>>79 からの続き
We're going to kill her. Did it work? Fucking right. So what I'm talking
about ?? rob a bank with a telephone. Not pistol. Not shotgun. A fucking phone. ???
out. ??? fucking finger. Did they ??? a girl? I don't know. I probably never was a ??? in
the first place. Quick a story, isn't it? The point of the story is. I ??? a bank with a
telephone. You want to rob a bank? I don't want to rob a bank. I just illustrate what
we did. Easier but we can do it. ??? look a store? What have we been talking about?
Yeah, ??? look a sto??? so ??? used to be. to be foreigners??? Vietnamese, Korean, a
fucking English. ??? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Let me get too
personal. We keep on ??? one of these fucking ??? kill him. I'm not going to kill
anybody. I don't want to kill anybody, either. But the public person ??? situation???
sassle then. And if it's not a good ??? all fucking Jews under stole ??> fucking
generation grandpa Irvin same by the ??? fucking magnetism is at. Trouble is one of
those ??? nothing but ??? fart at you. ??? is going to fuck you, forget it. All right, ???
Yeah, what then, day jobs? Not in this life. What then? Garcon, coffee! This place.
"Garcon" means "boy." This place, a coffee shop. ??? from a... nobody ever robs
restaurants. Why not? Bus, liquor stores, gas stations.... You get ripped ??? one of
them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you cash with the pants down. And you're
expecting to get robbed.