垢版 |
2017/08/16(水) 17:30:13.39ID:zaEBTWuB0
         (   (
        ( (   (. )
         . -‐ ) ‐- .
       .´,.::::;;:... . . _  `.
       i ヾ<:;_   _,.ン |
       l      ̄...:;:彡|
        }  . . ...::::;:;;;;;彡{           \ Let's have too-hot genmai tea in summer and chat! /
       i   . . ...:::;;;;;彡|∧_∧
       }   . .....:::;::;:;;;;彡{´・ω・`)
         !,    . .:.::;:;;;彡   と:.......
        ト ,  . ..,:;:;:;=:彳:―u'::::::::::::::::::::::::::..
        ヽ、.. ....::::::;;;ジ.::::::::::::::::::::::

Previous Thread:
Chat in English (英語で雑談) part 201
http://lavender.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/english/1495341862/

Hey!!! All you NEETs, nerds, YouTube link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboo from around the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, cunning
linguists, stupid fan girls of Johnny's Boys, Touhou pirates, and
that electrical super-gay who suffers from mental disease - This is your thread!
Let's hope the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!

We all wish for permanent world peace!
0965名無しさん@英語勉強中 (マグーロT Sa39-liwC)
垢版 |
2017/10/10(火) 20:32:12.42ID:S+xsdZs0a1010
yamanashi is the most 鮪-consuming prefecture in japan, do you know that?
it is not surrounded by the sea, so i don't think that people in yamanashi can eat really fresh 鮪.
i wonder why they are so crazy about 鮪 under such a condition.
0966名無しさん@英語勉強中 (マグーロT Sa39-liwC)
垢版 |
2017/10/10(火) 20:42:55.30ID:S+xsdZs0a1010
>>964
true, but i believe we can not solve the "super-aging society with fewer children" problem
unless japanese men are able to talk about sex issues in public and are sexually hyper-active.
it should be disgusting, but we need to stand up to become hentai now in order to come over this serious social problem.
0974名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ b6df-wbjw)
垢版 |
2017/10/10(火) 23:22:55.21ID:V1X94sWZ0
5年ぐらい前からちょくちょく覗いてるけど大して変わってないと思う
基本的に下ネタ話かそれまでの流れとは全く関係のない話を唐突に始めるかのどちらかしかない
0983名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 76cf-wbjw)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 00:13:29.63ID:A+QRjkSV0
This is indeed "a theory that anime will destroy our country” (アニメ亡国論)
Tthere is nothing but anime, games and little girls between omaera's ears
If China attack our country, omaeras will surely run away in tears before anyone else,
0988名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 058c-BYga)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 02:42:00.02ID:ZQiqRiOQ0
>>985
I don't know much about Comfort woman's statue thingy, but I read somewhere
Korean people in U.S. are trying to have such statues installed on the streets of U.S. major cities.
As you might know there's a Comfort woman's statue (the first one) on the street of Seoul,
right in front of Japan's embassy. Japanese government demands they removed it but failed so
far. Korean communities in America aren't satisfied with the statue in Seoul alone. They want
more and the same/similar statues around US. They lobby local governments in US so that they can
achieve their goal and it seems like they managed to put it in San Francisco, maybe the
first one besides the one in Seoul. Maybe Korean communities in US donates lots
of money to municipal governments' politicians so that they can be given official
green light to put such statues in U.S.
0989名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 058c-BYga)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 03:15:46.49ID:ZQiqRiOQ0
This past August Korean put such statues on local buses running in Seoul,
to raise more awareness among people in Seoul. If I remember correctly,
something like 6 (maybe acrylic-made) comfort woman's statues was put on 6 different buses which
are all stop at a bus stop near Japanese embassy in Seoul. They sit on a seat in each bus
as if they were real passengers. That was weird view.
If you search with Seoul, bus, comfort woman then you'll see some articles.
0990名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 058c-BYga)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 03:34:43.97ID:ZQiqRiOQ0
When it comes to Japanese creativity in the field of sex industry, it's second to none.
They are rich in variety, as someone says above, oppabu, pinsaro, to name a few.
They create a wide variety of services to meet every demand of Japanese men.
Some are inexpensive with no sexual intercourse, easy on your wallet, some are
a bit expensive but you can have sex with both of you and woman naked.
In Oppabu, short for Oppai (meaning boobs) Pub, the further you can go is just
rub, suck, lick woman's nipple with them on your laps. As far as I know, You can't
have sex with women at Oppabu. I read that the women there don't take shower after
their nipples are licked and sucked by customers. They just wipe them with wet paper towel or something.
You could get infected with some viruses. Who wants to lick nipples where naughty old men's
saliva couldn't be completely wiped off? If you ask me, I'd go Oppai pub at the opening
hour so that I can be the first group of the customers, when no saliva can be left
on women's boobs there.
0993名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ ee2b-rPKc)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 05:44:10.22ID:uwXSqaNT0
>>971
>>990
Prostitution is illegal throughout the US except for certain areas in Nevada, however it's still fairly widespread.
It's a misdemeanor, and typically doesn't carry very severe punishments.
People typically think of strip clubs, and many if not most of these establishments prohibit touching.
I don't know much on the subject, but I imagine there aren't many services you can legally obtain.

There are a few restaurants which feature scantily clad hostesses, Hooters is probably the most well known example.
0994名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 058c-BYga)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 06:29:51.06ID:ZQiqRiOQ0
>>991
>>988 >>989 >>990
Maybe typing >>988-990 could be easier?

>>993
Yeah, I've seen a documentary on prostitution business in Nevada on Discovery channel
or other similar channel. There seems to be lots of loopholes even if prostitution is illegal
in other states. You meet a woman, somehow you and the woman fall in love and have a sex.
It's not a prostitution. It's a pure love. You give her some money but that's not for the sex,
just to show your love to her. In this day and age, thanks to Internet, prostitution is not
necessarily B to C, it's C to C, meaning you can meet an ordinary girl on social media who wants some money by selling
her body. They are sometimes high school girls, which is illegal to buy them, but if women are
18 or older, I don't think it's illegal in Japan. I heard some female US university students also take advantage of
social media to sell their body so that they can pay their student loan or something.
0995名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 058c-BYga)
垢版 |
2017/10/11(水) 07:02:33.08ID:ZQiqRiOQ0
I tried to make a new thread but failed, an error message says, this host can't make a
new thread or something along the line.

I'm not going to promote hentai culture in Japan but Japanese creativity juice in sex or
quasi-sex business never stops flowing. Even at a place where you can't have a sex with
women working there, there are lots of options you can choose from, ranging from
giving panty they wear, giving a photo of a woman, anus licking service, prostate massage,
for masochistic men, pouring urine straight from a woman, woman crouching over your face.
The more options you add, the more money you pay. I think the basic service is
a woman there make you cum by using their body (without using vagina) like
handjob, blow job, rubbing their boobs against your penis. Wait, blow job is an option?
I'm not an expert in the field so I might be wrong about the details but I can't help
but being amazed by the creativity.
垢版 |
Over 1000Thread
このスレッドは1000を超えました。
新しいスレッドを立ててください。
life time: 55日 22時間 36分 50秒
垢版 |
Over 1000Thread
5ちゃんねるの運営はプレミアム会員の皆さまに支えられています。
運営にご協力お願いいたします。

───────────────────
《プレミアム会員の主な特典》