0114名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ e53e-3TZr)
垢版 |
2018/06/16(土) 02:56:02.99ID:2ABpQmJ20
英語を誰でも簡単に上達できる方法は、「船山ゴロウの英会話誰でもマスターできるブログ」というブログで見られるらしいよ。ネットとか調べてもいいかもね。

T5GDX
0120名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ニククエ 7123-3QRS)
垢版 |
2019/01/29(火) 20:29:33.50ID:cMP7edqH0NIKU
It's a great timing to learn English again.

Japan is now becoming out of knowledge of English these days. Indeed, there are bunch of Chinese people around these days, however, we Japanese want to help foreigners from English speaking countries.
It depends, but for me, I don't want to learn Chinese. As here is an English thread it's OK and I don't discriminate Chinese people by the way. Nevertheless, English is an important language I suppose.
0121名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ササクッテロ Spf1-6kti)
垢版 |
2019/01/30(水) 00:54:33.23ID:NMLCc2gJp
We are raised to be competitive and nurture our egos so that we compete and make money.
People say that caring about the weak and poor is the act of a loser.
“Tramp on others. Climb up the social ladder. Make yourself smarter and richer. This is the only thing that counts in life.” We grow up embracing their words as our course of action.
We are told that at the end of the struggle, there is a reward, a reward called “happiness”. But there isn’t. It’s all a lie.
We just run all our life on a treadmill and do not move an inch from where we started.
We are pathetic creatures competing over how fast we can rotate a treadmill.
0126名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ c39d-AZBn)
垢版 |
2019/07/06(土) 09:17:52.57ID:5Xp1rvHJ0
The word "we" is sort of pushy and obtrusive to your fellow Japanese
when you express your own opinion.
Probably “I” or “many of us” could be better??

I want to help all foreigners in English,
no matter where he or she is from
unless that person is trying to take advantage of any Japanese or Japan.

I don't think I was raised that way,
and I hold more sanguine view on how to spend my life.
0127名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 6925-z6n3)
垢版 |
2019/11/16(土) 22:20:48.57ID:UX88o6HH0
North Korea has just launched a missile over Japan, a test that the country's state media said was a "perfect success."

The missile flew over northern Japan before landing in the Pacific Ocean about 140 miles east of the Japanese island of Hokkaido.

The test comes as the Trump administration and others are weighing a new response to the North Korea missile test.

South Korea's Defense Ministry said the missile landed in the sea, which is an area where the country regularly conducts tests, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported.

The launch came shortly after Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe, called for all options, including military ones, to be on the table in response to North Korea's test.

"Japan condemns North Korea's reckless actions and we strongly condemn the missile test,"
Abe said. "We must respond with all the strength of our nation and voice our determination that North Korea never obtain the capability to launch a missile capable of hitting our country."
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況