A. Although many people appeal for the conservation of nature these days, I do not believe that more needs to be done to preserve wilderness land for the following two reasons.
The first reason is that we need to have larger farmland to feed a growing population.
However, we do not have enough farmland yet.
Therefore, it is necessary to change wilderness land into farmland to grow more crops and raise more cattle.
The second reason is that wilderness land tends to be subject to natural disasters such as a flood, a forest fire, and a mudslide.
We have to improve the natural environment of wilderness land to stop those.
For the above two reasons, I do not believe that more needs to be done to preserve wilderness land.

B. Although many people appeal for the conservation of nature these days, I do not believe that more needs to be done to preserve wilderness land for the following two reasons.
The first reason is that we need to have larger farmland to feed a growing population.
However, we do not have enough farmland to give sufficient food to all people.
Therefore, it is necessary to change wilderness land into crop fields to increase the harvest.
The second reason is that wilderness land tends to cause a natural disaster such as a flood, a forest fire, and a mudslide if the land is left abandoned.
We have to improve the natural environment, such as wilderness land, to stop those tragedies.
For the above two reasons, I do not believe that more needs to be done to preserve wilderness land.

エッセイを書いたのですがAとBのどちらの方がいいと思いますか?
理由は詳しく書いて下さい。